Someone like me

The final chapter!
Warning: Michaeng's smut ☺️

(At MiMo's apartment)

"How are you Momo-ya?" Chaeyoung asked as she came in

"I'm just tired of not doing anything" Momo complained, Momo looked bored to death. She was sitting on the couch, flickering through the channels murmuring something about how there was nothing good to watch.

"Jeongyeon doesn't let me do anything" she added

"She's just taking care of you" Chaeyoung tapped Momo's shoulder, smiling

"I know" Momo smiled

"I can hear you.." Jeongyeon said sarcastically

"I said it out loud so you can hear me" Momo replied, giving her a straight face

"Let's have a date today!" said Jeongyeon eagerly and there was a smile forming on Momo lips

"Yeah go and have your date. I will take care of Yoonho" said Chaeyoung, as she was busy playing with Yoonho at that time

Jeongyeon nodded and then she dragged Momo to the Mall.

----

They went to an outdoor mall. The stores were all next to each other but they had to walk out of a store to get into others. They went for shopping, mostly on clothing.

"Can we eat something before we leave? I'm hungry" Momo whined after they finally walked out of a store

"I'm sure that all of my money will go on food" Jeongyeon chuckled teasing Momo. Seeing that Momo's back being herself made her forgot that Momo's having Nayeon's heart with her.

Both of them were really hungry so they decided to go for Chinese food as that was the first restaurant that they could see after walked out of a store. After they were eating, Jeongyeon's phone began to ring and she answered it.

"Okay, I'm coming" she said after a moment and then hung up.

"Who is it?" asked Momo

"Your cousin, Sana unnie. Let's go to my office" said Jeongyeon

Oh yeah, Sana is now Jeongyeon's assistant under JYE. Jeongyeon requested Sana to become her assistant. She thought that Sana would be the best candidate to fill in the assistant position and Jeongyeon insisted her father to find a new secretary. So yeah, her father got himself a new secretary.

"You must be very busy.. it's weekend though" Momo complained and she rolled her eyes.

"Mianhae.." Jeongyeon held Momo's hand tightly and then they left to JYE.

(At JYE building, in Jeongyeon's office)

Jeongyeon was called by Sana to sign and approve the documents that have piled up. While Jeongyeon was busy signing the documents, Momo just sat on the couch looking at her Jeongyeonnie. She couldn't help but falling in love more with Jeongyeon's handsomeness. Jeongyeon noticed Momo was looking at her..

Momo POV
I didn't realize that I was looking at Jeongyeon for awhile until I suddenly felt her lips on my cheek. She kissed me, softly. I closed my eyes as I felt her linger on my chin, placing small kisses until she reached my mouth. She presses her lips against mine and doesn't move for a moment. It felt so good. I felt her hand go behind my neck as she kissed me. I leaned down to the couch. She leaned over me as she kissed me even more. I always liked that about Jeongyeon, she's a good kisser. After the kiss..