Romantic Jeongyeon

(At MiMo's apartment, in the morning)

Jeongyeon was sleeping at MiMo's last night, well of course Mina wasn't there because she was at Chaeyoung's studio room.

Momo POV
I groaned and turned around to see Jeongyeon was lying next to me in her dinosaur onesie. She was snoring away softly, with one of her arms resting on the curve of my waist. Smiling to myself, I gently kissed her nose which woke her up. "Morning beautiful" Jeongyeon whispered with her husky sexy voice as she looked into my eyes. She wrapped her arms around me tightly, keeping me warm. I snuggled into her neck as she kissed my forehead. "I love you" she whispered gently in my ear. I grinned and whispered back "I love you more" before gently pulling myself out of her loving arms. "I'm taking a shower, feel free to join me" I winked at her before heading to the bathroom. "You're a naught girl" she laughed and got up, but not heading to the bathroom with me. So I went to the bathroom alone to take a shower.

Jeongyeon POV
I was hungry so I got up from the bed and headed out to the kitchen. I made myself some eggs and waffles, after I finished I made Momo's breakfast too but I made it more special because it was our anniversary that day. I made her some chocolate chip pancakes with a bowl of chocolate covered with strawberries and some freshly squeezed juice since Momo doesn't like water. I put it all on a tray to carry it to her. As for the finishing touch I put a rose on her tray and carried it to her room and waited for her to come out from the bathroom. When she came out from the bathroom, she looked at me with a big smile on her face.

"This is for you" I said and I set the tray on the bed. After she was done dressing up, she went to the bed and instantly eating them.

"O-i-shi (delicious)!" Momo said with her stuffed cheeks. I was really happy to see Momo eats very well..

"I'm off today. Wanna go somewhere?" I asked

"Anywhere.." Momo answered while still munching on her food

"I've dance class this afternoon, we'll go afterwards, okay?" Momo added

"Arasso~ eat slowly Momoring~ I'll take a shower first" Jeongyeon then left to the bathroom

----

(Dahyun's Apartment)

It was 9.30am already in the morning but Dahyun was still sleeping soundly. Yeah that was because she's still unemployed. On spur of moment, her phone rang. She was startled by the sound of her phone which woke her up. She tried to force her eyes open to answer the phone call.

"Dahyun-ah" someone was calling her name as soon as she picked up the phone call

Dahyun tried her best to open her eyes widely to see the name on her phone screen. It was Jihyo.

"Oh..unnie?" Dahyun talked with her morning voice

"You just woke up? Mianhae.." said Jihyo

"Neah, it's okay..wae unnie?" Dahyun asked

"I'm in need of 1 more worker now..would you like to work for me? I'll give you a better pay" explained Jihyo

"YES YES OFCOURSE I DO!!!" Dahyun got up from her bed right away. Dahyun can't denied how happy she is. She was really excited.