Jealousy Part 1

Warning: there's SaTzu smut ☺️

*Three months had passed*

Chaeyoung POV
After Momo left to Japan, Jeongyeon mostly spent her time with me, Mina and Jihyo. There was a time that me, Mina and Jihyo wanted to have some Chimaek (Fried Chicken and Beer) together but Jeongyeon said that "count me out, I have plans" well.. we don't know what was her plans all this time but she did mention that she frequently stay over at her sister's house. Momo wasn't around, Jeongyeon was lonelier than ever even though she have us with her. When Jeongyeon is in the mood she would asked us to join her for a drive or carpool. So I guess friendship is getting into her car even though her driving makes you fear for your life because Jeongyeon drives so fast since she got herself a new sport car. Okay that was Jeongyeon's case.

Me? Hmm..since I'm the songwriter for Y.Music Ent and in charge of T5's song, I'm pretty busy with writing new songs and even collaborating in making original soundtrack for  dramas. My life was hectic. I swear I was busy that me and Mina hardly meet each other. Whenever I finally get to rest, new emails kept on coming, waiting for approval of my demo songs to be accepted and there were other requests too. Moreover, I have to prepare for T5's title and album tracks for their next comeback. Well, luckily I've made one of the album tracks already called 'whistle' (By BLACKPINK!!) but I haven't write the title track just yet.

Hmm Mina? Last month she was busy joining the Rhythmic gymnastics for some kind of athletic competition for a TV programme. She spent most of her time practicing and teaching ballet at M Dance Academy owned by Momo. And now, she just finished filming a music video which she got offered to appear in celebrity's music video as a ballerina. She really hit a jackpot nowadays, she got the fame. Yes she's my girlfriend but I still envy her though.

----

(At Tzuyu's apartment)

Tzuyu POV
It was midnight, I was awakened by a tingling sensation that I felt on my nipples. It felt so nice that I don't want to stop whoever is doing that. With my eyes still closed I thought I was dreaming of someone was touching me, I stretched myself and slowly separated my legs. Her hands went under my pajama and started touching my private part. I'm already wet with excitement. She slowly caressed my clit and after a few, she slid one finger inside. I screamed in pain which then I realized that ain't a dream. I opened my eyes and was shocked. It was Sana unnie. Actually before this we fought about something and I didn't know that she came to my apartment, she sneaked in?

I tried to sit up but she pushed me down and she hushed me to stay silent. I was confused. Why is she doing this? I thought we fought? I stayed in my position and closed my eyes. Hoping that when I opened my eyes, she is no longer there. But no, instead, she started kissing my neck. Her warm kisses penetrates my bones. She licked and kissed my neck upto the tip of my earlobes. Her breath tickles my ears and her hands started exploring the underneath of my cotton shirt. She gently caressed my tummy down to my back as he moved me closer to her body. She slowly removed my shirt. She sucked my right nipple gently as she squeezed the left one. Oh, the sensation is so strong I nearly begged her not to stop. I forgot already that we fought.

Her tongue licked my upper asset alternately, playfully as her right hand continued to explore my juicy private part. She inserted one finger which went in and out of me. It feels so good that its driving me crazy, it made me groan her name over and over again.

****FLASHBACK****

(Few hours ago)

During lunch, I was waiting for Sana unnie to come to J.Cafe, she came late because she had to do some work that was asked by our CEO. While waiting for Sana unnie, Dahyun came to me excitedly, I was wondering why she was that happy to see me. She talked to me and I was surprised that she confessed to me.