Comforting Chaeyoung

Warning: There are smut scenes

(At Tzuyu's apartment, in the morning)

That morning, Tzuyu woke up early and she prepared some breakfast for Sana. After she was done preparing, she went back to her room, Sana was still sleeping soundly on her bed, she looked at Sana's beautiful face 'Unnie..you know I love you, right? That kiss with Dahyun.. I'll just assume it didn't happen' Tzuyu said to herself

"Unnie. Wake up. I prepare some breakfast to cure your hangover" upon hearing Tzuyu's voice, Sana then woke up. Her head felt heavy but still smiling seeing Tzuyu, the first thing she saw when she woke up

"What time is it now?" Sana asked as she was stretching her body, yawning

"It's 8 already unnie" Tzuyu answered. Sana got up and followed Tzuyu to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Sana didn't recall anything from last night, she was just happy seeing that she was Tzuyu when she woke up. That all matters to her. Tzuyu didn't want to bring up what had happened either.

----

(At Chaeyoung's Studio Room)

"Son Chaeyoung, I'll give you exactly one week" the CEO texted Chaeyoung. The CEO gave Chaeyoung only a week to make a new song. Chaeyoung was pressured. It was already late afternoon, Mina came back to the studio room to prepare dinner for Chaeyoung after finishing her ballet class. As Mina entered in, Chaeyoung began to speak up..

"This is my last resort, Mina-ya" Chaeyoung was contemplating but she felt like she had no choice

"WHAT??? are you crazy? are you going to give away OUR SONG? I know you're desperate but this isn't it!" Mina saw that Chaeyoung was going to send the demo song to the CEO but she managed to stop Chaeyoung. The song that they were talking about is 'Melting' the song that Chaeyoung made during their university days. She didn't release that song yet.

"THEN TELL ME WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!!!" Chaeyoung let out her frustration

"Do you always run away like this? when you can't handle something? Chaeyoung-ah, people will always hate you, rate you, break you and shake you but how strong you stand is what makes you. You know what? what I can't forgive you is that you didn't even think of overcoming it together with me. I told you not to suffer alone but that's not the only way. Come on. Stop worrying what other people will think!"

"I'm tired..I don't know what's happening to me.." said Chaeyoung

"If you think too much and you will ended up don't believe that your song is good enough, assuming that people will hate it and it will never live up to their expectations. Okay, look.. your writing may seem terrible right now, but remind yourself why you started writing songs in the first place. Because you had fun doing it! It made you laugh and cry. It made your heart leap into your throat. It made you wave your arms. Remember those feelings and never let go of the idea of why you wanted to become a songwriter"

"Stop searching for the "right" thing to happen next and just make things happen. And accept that things in life are rarely, if ever, the best thing to happen. Think sequentially" Mina was really frustrated. Then it was silence for few minutes.

"Then... will you sing that song instead?" Chaeyoung break the silence. Mina swallowed as she didn't expect Chaeyoung to say that.