Chapter 7: Weddings

Title: The 15th Olympian

Summary: After Annabeth tries to kill the savior of Olympus he becomes a god and the ex-girlfriend shunned and with no love to keep him sane at times, Percy has to find love that will last and with another having love problems are the compatible?

Percy Jackson Characters: Percy J, Apollo, Hermes, Dionysus, Poseidon, Zeus

Main Pairings: Apollo/Percy J

Rated T

Adventure/Romance

My first attempt at slash

Enjoy, by Jaylene Olebar

Chapter 7: Weddings

*LAST CHAPTER*

"I HATE YOU! LEAVE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU GODS AGAIN!"

Athena blinked back tears straightened her sleeves and stared at her broken daughter.

"You have been tainted with evil, until you can prove yourself worthy of us; you will be immortal, watching everyone die. You will have all the same punishments, and worse. You have yelled at a goddess. I swear it on the Fates!" Thunder rumbled and in a flash of golden light Athena was gone.

"Very good, my little pet, very good" a voice whispered into the night and Annabeth chase stood up and sighed.

"It is for the best, it is for the best" she chanted.

Chapter 5:

"He needs to feel the emotions, he needs love. He never showed any interests at the others. I need your help."

Poseidon nods slowly.

"Alright. I will help."

"DAD! There you are! I need to talk to you." Percy appears and smiles at his dad and frowns at me.

"Hi Apollo."

*NOW* (2 weeks since the last 2 chapters)

Sally POV

I stood next to the goddess of Love and sighed, she had made me try on many dresses, but the best thing was that she had magic and had flashed most of my clothes on me, the other was that she was worried that it wouldn't suit the look Zeus was doing with Paul.

"Their!" Aphrodite said and beamed at me.

I now wore a white silk dress- floor length- with a gold trim on the chest part and on the bottom of the dress, my hair was done like the pictures of the goddess' of Loves hair. In perfect curls with a little swirl of pearls in my hair.

"Looks very lovely" I manage and smile at the woman behind me.

"Thanks and I know Paul will love it!" she squealed and smiled.

Just than the door opened and Percy stood there, he wore a blue suit and had his hair groomed back, he was also in the form of a 7 year old.

"Hey mom" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Then men shouldn't see the bride until it's the wedding"

Percy laughed, "I am the son, so yes I SHOULD GET TO SEE HER" he protested.

"FINE" Aphrodite said.

*Percy POV Flashback*

I stood next Apollo his blue eyes searched mine.

I knew he knew that I had stopped myself most of the time from feeling emotions. Also as the god of healing, the sun god knew what would happen....

I'd start to fade.

"Percy..." he whispered.

"Yes?" I answer.

"Let me help you." – Apollo

"I don't need help."- Me

"Yes, you do. You need someone to talk to."- Apollo

"No I don't"- me

"Percy look at me"

I do and when I do I feel soft lips against mine and I gasp at the strong emotions I feel coming off of Apollo.

"Let me help you"

I nod wordlessly and crumple to the ground and I start to weep. Trying to stop but I can't, the male that is holding me shoews the others away and I cry for a long time.

Cry for the loss I felt when Annabeth tried to kill me, the lost that I wasn't good enough for her, that I wasn't worthy of being a god.

"It is okay to cry Perce." Apollo said and I let him kiss me again.

A/n: was that sort of confusing? Eh? I will be updating but not a lot this month. 

I Can't Be King Alone is in the progress of being REWRITTEN! As well I Want to Feel Alive 500 Thousand Years Ago

0PtI +I