Chapter 3: Why Mars and Perseus are the patrons

Chapter 3: Why Mars and Perseus are the patrons

*LAST CHAPTER*

Gripping his hair Thalia glared hard at the boy in front of her. But the glare wasn't for him; it was for half nitwit of a brother.

"Apollo is so dumb to that! You're too good for him, no come, I want to hunt and Artemis said I could help you with your skills."

*NOW*

It was a bright day out on Olympus, right now everyone was Roman, because it was there day of victory from along time ago, the gods were doing what they usually do, but out near Neptune's and Amphitrites Grounds were to god's sparring.

They both had inky black hair, the differences were that the older one had: Red glowing eyes, his armour was golden and he had a red tunic under it, and his sword made by his brother Vulcan, in his hand.

The other was smaller, with golden armour as well, but his tunic was sea-green mixed with blue. He had a sword in his hands that his father had given to him as a gift when he was younger: Riptide

They had been training for half the day with Venus cheering them on in her bikini, which distracted Mars -Don't tell or laugh though- and Apollo there as well, which distracted Perseus.

The other gods were sunbathing, though Apollo didn't have to, he was the sun god after all.

Plus Venus was already tanned and beautiful.

Mars grinned and put his sword in its sheath for now.

Mars glanced at the younger god he was training and smiled, this boy the son of Neptune knew really how to fight and did it well.

his prodigy.

His adopted son.

"Mars!" Perseus scowled and roughly pushed the war gods hands off his head.

Laughing deeply the god grabbed his sword again and they fought.

"So," Mars said and sat on the sandy beach.

"So what?" Perseus asked.

"How would you like to be my fellow patron at Camp Jupiter?"

The green eyed gods head snapped to him a look of shock on his face.

"W-what?!" he sputtered.

"Punk that is so not cool, now give me an answer"

"Sure i guess."

"It's either do or do not" Mars said at the 'guess'.

A/N: Sorry it is short, but that is how it was :)

please review! oh and check out my Teen Wolf, and PJO/TW crossovers please!?