Chapter 13: The Fight Part 1

*Last chapter*

"Wake, and become one of us Peruses son of Poseidon/Neptune. For I am Bacchus/Dionysus." I whisper and feel his breathing stutter than his eyes are open.

"APOLLO! Get Zeus and Poseidon!" I yell and see the once demigod wince and glare at me.

"Have to be that loud?"

I laugh and see him look at me.

"I can see we are going to be BEST friends....Forever"

*NOW*

Percy P.O.V

I stand and look at the god before me; he was very upset from what I got from his emotions as well as very jealous. I wanted to know what was wrong so I could help him.

"So where were you the other day?" he asks and I stare at him. "The day you wanted to be alone?" he pushes and I stare into his blue eyes and then away.

"An old friend"

"Whom?!" he shakes me and I step back a bit.

"Apollo, what are you doing? Stop it you are hurting me" I whisper and feel the storm brewing already.

"I SAW YOU! You were with ANNABETH!"

Red is closing in and the winds whip all over the place, I put my hands on my head desperately trying to get control.

"APOLLO stop!" I beg.

"IF you want to be with her, you could've just told me!" he snarls and shines brightly in the day that was getting dark with my emotions.

"STOP! STOP STOP!" I raise my hands and shove them at the older god and take flight and leave to my father's palace.

"Percy?" he asks and I don't talk I just rush into his arms and cry.

"I always manage to do something wrong" I sob out and see dad blink and he stands up.

"Who did this to you son?"

"Ap-"I couldn't finish and dad nods.

"I see."

Dads form flickers to Neptune and he barks at Amphitrite to come fourth which she does reluctantly.

"Get Perseus, to his room Salacia"

"My Lord" she bows and dad flashes away.

"Big Brother?" Tyson asks and I smile at him and he crushes me into a cyclops hug.

"Hey big guy." I smile and we head to my bed chambers.

OLYMPUS THRONE ROOM

NO ONES P.O.V.

Apollo broods on his throne while his dad and sister talk about what is wrong on Olympus and what needs changing when the throne room bangs open and Neptune stands there his face a mask of fury.

All the present gods watch as he storms to Apollo.

"YOU!"he hisses. "Better think of a god damn Pluton way of apologizing to my son" he growls and the mountain trembles.

"Brother," Zeus says and runs a hand through his hair. "What is wrong now?"

"Shut up and stay out of this!" Neptune growls and starts to speak rapidly in Latin at what a fool Apollo is, and how he can't speak to his so again.

"You can't keep Percy away from me Lord Neptune," Apollo says and takes his bow and arrow out.

"Minerva go get Diana and Salacia, we need them to temper them" Jupiter growls and rubs his forehead.

A/N: so basically Apollo was been an ass and thought Percy wanted to get back with Annabeth, but they ended it, and I don't know what will happen next and what I hope is that Apollo will see sense, because I really like Apollo and Percy.