M RATED CHAPTER!

The 15th Olympian

Summary: After Annabeth tries to kill the savior of Olympus he becomes a god and the ex-girlfriend shunned and with no love to keep him sane at times, Percy has to find love that will last and with another having love problems are the compatible?

Percy Jackson Characters: Percy J, Apollo, Hermes, Dionysus, Poseidon, Zeus

Main Pairings: Apollo/Percy J

Rated T

Adventure/Romance

A/N: this chapter is M RATED!

Enjoy, by Jaylene Olebar

Chapter 19: Marriage

*Last chapter*

"What?" I ask.

"I- nothing…"

With a sigh Laura turns to me.

"Some of us liked you more than a friend and we discussed on what we would do and Ethan is gay…. So yeah…"

Laughing I look at my friends.

"I always look out for my friends and you guys are, now let's go… homework block"

*NOW*

Time Skip

Apollo POV

I was nerves, so much that my hands were shaking and with that my domains were going haywire. I couldn't believe it! He accepted my hand at my proposal, and now it was months later and it was our marriage.

Since gods don't have last names we would get a small piece of each other. Percy would get a part of Zeus's domain that I inherited from him and I would get a part of Percy's dad, Poseidon.

"This is going to be great," Hera smiled and played with my hair to get it the way she liked it.

Ever since she and Percy had been hanging out, she had learnt that demigods had a horrible life and had done everything she could to try fix all her mistakes. Even with her step gods/goddess children. She became nicer, and kinder, and with that lots of marriages became more stable, Zeus loved her again and a new godly brother/sister would be coming into the world later on.

I was shaken out of my thoughts as the love goddess waltzed in and smiled at me.

"You look so dashing Apollo; Perseus will just drool when he sees you." She laughed and I shake my head, she had used some of her love magic to make my head fuzzy.

"Aphrodite, now stop fooling around, it's almost time."

Percy POV

I rung my hands for the hundredth time and glanced at my reflection.

"You look very handsome little brother," I look up and see triton standing there, his eyes are bright green and he looks relaxed.

"I'm so nerves…"I admit and push my hair back a bit and only for it to fall back in place.

"You love him, he loves you, it's okay, and Dad is coming with all the royal dressings." Triton mutters and I scowl.

"Dad doesn't need to do that!" I hiss and blush.

"How many times do we have to tell you Perseus, you're Royal, it's in your blood; your dad is king of the sea's your mother is a queen on land!"

Sighing I see dad bust in and a servant holds all the equipment that I would need for my marriage.

After an hour of tortures clothing's, bathes, and hair styling I am finally ready and it is almost noon.

"I love you son, no matter what." Dad murmurs and smiles and snaps his fingers, mom and Paul are there.