Chapter 5: Shopping and Jealousy

A/N: GUESS WHATTTTT?!!!

MY STORY: The 15th Olympian rated: #13 in Apollo

#844 for music

#53 for Confused

#11 For Torment

#66 for Hurt-Comfort

#110 for percyjacksonandtheolympians

#125 for conflict

#71 for Poseidon

#24 for Betrayal

#44 for Tartarus

#49 for findingyoursef

#30 for Kronos

#466 for Zeus

on wattpad!

Thanks for reading and enjoying this story guys!!!!

😂🙂😁😘🐺

Apollo loved to shop, it was such a mundane thing to do, but it was his favourite pastime. Especially when it was for a lover.

so that’s why he wanted so badly to go shopping with Percy. But Apollo lost something and that something, he had on himself at all times, unless he forgot about it, which apparently he had!

Percy stood with his hands by his sides, in Apolloś castle, a smile on his face as he watched the blond look frantically around for his harp, that magically turns into an ipod. The sun god didn't realize it was in the chariot, that turned into a cool looking car.

¨Cḿon ‘Pol, it is on the car.” Percy said and strolled to the car, he laughed only to have his lover kiss him.

¨A the joys of The Mist, it makes all mortals see us just pulling up, instead of just landing,”Apollo commented and opened the door.

Smiling Percy let the blonde god lead him to the automatic doors. ANd like any other mall, it stank of bodies, sweat, and way to normal.

“So where do you want to go first?” Apollo said and smirked like Hades, “the sex shop?” he purred.

Blushing golden, Percy sped up only to cry out in shock as he tripped and landed on a lady. She had long dark brown hair braided and a good figure… only if he liked women; which he didn't.

She giggled and put a hand on his arm, her smile was sickly and Percy cold sense a sickness about her.

“Hullo handsome!” She whispered and Percy could only watch in shock. “Wanna come to my house?”

Percy saw Apollo’s eyes darken with jealousy, and decided to save the lady some humiliation and told her he was with his date and than to prove it kissed Apollo, running his hands through his golden locks and ignored the shout of “get a room!”

“Sorry, I didn't mean too…” She stuttered and ran away, the crowd parting like the red sea before her.

After three hours of shopping, many bags later Apollo brought him to the movies, little to say they never really watched it, they sat in the back corner making out, Apollo all too possessive about the incident earlier. So the sun gods hands was in his pants.

A/N: Sorry for not updating recently, it's just end of terms, end of high school for me, and just life, i get busy, but don't mean to leave you guys hanging!

but check out my poll to have a say on what story you want updated the most!