Prologue: Intro to My Life

The 15th Olympian

Summary: Annabeth and Percy break up, Percy becomes a god, and is learning to use his powers, and with Apollo and him have issues that they need to sort out or something bad is going to happen. Finding love and staying in love might be harder than Percy thought.

Percy Jackson Characters: Percy J, Apollo, Hermes, Poseidon, Zeus

Main Pairings: Apollo/Percy J

Rated: T

Genre: Adventure/Romance

A/N: My first attempt at slash, and that this is going through a major editing, after all I wrote this when I was 13.

Enjoy, by JIO

Prologue: Intro to My life

PERCY'S POV

I was considered a troublemaker, ever since school. I was the one that was always in trouble, the one in detention, or the one on suspended list. The ones bullies liked to pick on. For some reason no one was ever on my side... until I was elven.

That was when I learned I was a demigod, my mother Sally Jackson had it with the Greek god Poseidon (Who had been incognito). There I had went on quests with the girl I had loved since the first time I saw her, she was beautiful, blonde curly hair, grey stormy eyes. She was strong, kind and a nice friend. When I was 15, I finally got the courage to ask her out. She stared at me for a few minutes and smiled and nodded.

I was ecstatic.

Then like in the movies, books, something went wrong.

Annabeth wouldn't speak to me, she would ignore me, cancel dates, and I was angry, I understood she had a job, and we were both camp leaders... But why would she do this?

It was on February 20th that something happened... I was in bed, I hear Annabeth announce that she was home, from 12 hours at work or something. I ignore her and pretend to sleep. We were sleeping in my cabin, most of the times she came when I was sleeping, or she would be gone long before I woke.

Tonight, my stomach was in a turmoil, something dangerous was going to happen and I wasn't sure what it was...

I heard Annabeth walk up behind me, hearing a dagger being unsheathed I tense slightly. The stab of pain burned as it struck my Achilles heel. My howl of pain was heard and the earth rumbled then... nothing.