Chapter 10: Seeing Annabeth Part 1

Title: The 15th Olympian

Summary: After Annabeth tries to kill the savior of Olympus he becomes a god and the ex-girlfriend shunned and with no love to keep him sane at times, Percy has to find love that will last and with another having love problems are the compatible?

Percy Jackson Characters: Percy J, Apollo, Hermes, Dionysus, Poseidon, Zeus

Main Pairings: Apollo/Percy J

Rated T

Adventure/Romance

My first attempt at slash

A/N: Hey! What's up? Tomorrow (Oct. 22) is my Birthday so I thought I would update early today. Because I will be celebrating it by reading, eating, and watching TV, I think I am going to the movies as well, I dunno....

Oh I turn 16 yay!

Wish me luck for tomorrow

Chapter 10: Seeing Annabeth Part 1

*LAST CHAPTER*

"Ampy.... I love you." I say and watch her eyes close.

"Only, me?" Amphitrite asks

"I may find mortals pretty, but you're my queen, you hold my heart, and I want to have another chance of you loving me again."

She seals our love again with a kiss.

"Yes my king"

*NOW*

Sometime Percy wanted to be alone; this was one of those days. He laid back and watched the stars twinkle from where he was on the mortal world. He felt connected to the earth from his powers and from with his father.

It was really cool at how he could feel all this, the waves in the entire world, the air in the sky, all the people walking in different dialects.

He was so in tuned with the earth so he wasn't surprised when someone walked and sat down beside him, but he was surprised at whom it was.

"Hello Perseus," the familiar voice of his ex-girlfriend was heard.

Sucking in a breath Percy sat up and stared at her.

Her curls her grey eyes the slight scars from an unknown foe.

"Annabeth."

Nodding the ex-daughter of Athena stared up at the stars as well.

"It makes our problems seem so small, you know all the stars."

"I know, I made a few knew stars, since it is part of my domain."

"I am sorry, I knew it was wrong to do..."she whispers.

"I know, I wish you didn't." Percy leaned over and gently placed his lips on hers, but didn't feel anything, "we can't see each other anymore, I will love you but I will only love the old Annabeth, not the monster you have become."

None of them noticed the jealous sun god.