Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day outside. Mostly because that Sinnoh somehow always had gorgeous tropical weather. In the large garden sat a girl who was brushing a Vulpix. She had long brown hair, dark chocolate-brown eyes, tan skin and a few freckles dotting her face. She wore a white tank-top, jean shorts, black leggings, and cream-colored jacket.

"You like that Chara?" The girl asked, smiling.
Chara, the Vulpix, purred in response.

The girl laughed softly, her laugh pure like bells. She stopped when she felt some type of power surround her. The girl smiled, "Hello Sora. Is there something you need?" she asked, turning to her light-blue Espeon.

"Espe."

"Oh, alright." The girl stood up with Chara in her arms, who whined softly.

"Shush you." The brunette laughed.

The girl walked off to her grandfather's lab with her Pokemon. Opening the door, the girl called out, "GRAMPA!"

"Ah, Cassidy! Come in child!" Professor Rowan yelled over at his granddaughter, "I was just talking with this young lady here!"

"Alright!" Cassidy walked in and was met face-to-face with another girl, who looked to be her age. The two stared at each other, maroon brown clashing with blue-green.

Cassidy then said, "Gramps, why is there a trainer here? I thought you already gave away your starters?" Rowan smiled at her, "Well the gym leader of Veilstone City, Maylene, said that Amber finally decided to go on a Pokemon Journey, but she wants to go to Kanto. I was thinking that you could go with her since you were going to Kanto anyway."

Cassidy raised an eyebrow, "Why are you going to Kanto?"

Amber shrugged, "I just want to see the world I suppose. Why do YOU want to go to Kanto?" She asked with sass.

"To battle within the Pokemon League, duh," Rowan's granddaughter rolled her eyes before looking back at Amber. Amber couldn't help but smile at her, "You're sassy. I already like 'ya!" She laughed.

Cassidy simply grinned.

"So, you're leaving tomorrow, correct Cassidy?" Rowan asked.

"Yep! Just here to get my official License and Pokedex! Plus, I gotta pick up and capture Raiden." His grandchild smiled.

Amber blinked, "Who's 'Raiden'?"

"Oh, he's a Luxio I met a few years ago after my eighth birthday. He's one of the strongest wild Pokemon I've ever met," "What level is he if he's 'one of the strongest wild Pokemon' you've ever met?" Amber asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh... I think it was like.... 41, last I checked," Cassidy said, tapping a finger against her lip. 

Amber blinked, "Seriously?"

"Yeah."

Rowan, who left the room, came back in carrying two Pokedexes and eighteen Pokeballs. "Here you two go. Since you two know plenty about Pokemon, I upped your carrying limit to ten. Now I think you should get going, but before you go, Professor sent me three starters for you both to have. The one not chosen get's sent back to Oak's lab." Rowan explained, showing three Pokeballs.

Knowing what was inside, the two girls sent looks to each other, "Hey, Amber, you can go first."
"Thanks," Amber said, almost intently taking Squirtle's cyan-colored Pokeball.

Cassidy sighed, "Thank god, I really wanted a Charmander!"

"But I have type advantage."

"Yeah, in starters. I have an Espeon, Vulpix, and Luxio, plus a Charmander."

"True."

The two walked out after Cassidy was able to get Raiden to actually come into the building. He still didn't really trust Rowan even after all these years.

Making their way onto the plane within Jubilife City Airport, learning more about each other.
"So you own a Sylveon and Riolu?"

"Yeah, but all your Pokemon counter mine!" Amber pouted, "And their name's are Cora and Ferran!"

"Well, you already know who Raiden is. My Espeon's name is Sora, Vulpix is Chara, and I think I'm gonna name Charmander Flare." Cassidy said, looking down at Charamander's Pokeball.
Amber smiled and pulled out her laptop, "You wanna play Undertale?"

"Hell yeah!"

----