Chapter 7

Cassidy sat at her desk in the room she and Amber rented and was trying to think of a new outfit. They, well, Amber needed new clothes, as she didn't have very many, and it was Cassidy's job to create such things. However, she's having a Fashion Block. A BIG one.

The brunette groaned, "God damn it! I just want to make an outfit! Ugh, if only I could use something dark and beauti-" she froze, eyes widening, "Holy hell, that's it!"

Getting straight to work, Cassidy smiled. Yes, this would do Amber just fine.

When she finished, she looked over the final design. It was a short sleeved black shirt with small white crosses littered all over it, white shorts, black stockings and white sneakers. Deciding to add another small, but important feature, Cassidy got out a choker that had a silver moon charm attached to it.

"Perfect." The girl smiled, but it turned to a curious look when she felt her IPhone buzz in her pocket. Taking it out, she answered, "Hello?"

"Hey waifu!~"

Cassidy smiled and cooed, "What's up sexy? You almost at Pewter?"

"I actually just got here a few minutes ago, and have just signed in. I'll see you in the morning, okay?"

"Okay, but what time?"

The other girl hummed, "How about nine? That way we can all get breakfast."

"Yeah, that works. Hey, by the way, what Pokémon do you have at the moment?" The maroon-eyed girl asked, curious.

"Well, I have Pon, Leaf, Metta, Netro, and this Mimikyu I found. I'm naming him Kayze!~ What about you CC?"

"Oh, me? Well, I got Sora, Chara, Raiden, a Charmander named Flare, an Abra, a Nidoran Female and a Shiny Magikarp." Cassidy stated, proud.

"Oh wow! Hey, what does this 'Amber' girl have?"

"Amber? Oh, she has a Sylveon, Riolu, Eevee, Shadow Nidoran Male and Squirtle."

"So you have seven Pokémon and she has five. How many can you carry again?"

"Ten. But you shouldn't complain, after all, being a breeder means you can have eight Pokémon." The girl laughed.

The other girl over the phone chuckled, "True. Alright, I'll see you in the morning, night kohai!"

Cassidy smiled softly, "Goodnight Sempai. I'll see you in the morning." Then, she hung up.

"Who were you talking to?" Amber asked, walking out of the shower, drying her wet hair with a blue towel with her PJs already on, "Nobody." The older teen answered, standing up, "Ya know how you said you wanted to go catch a Jigglypuff for your contests? Yeah, well, they come out during the night, so you might wanna go look for one before you grow too tired."

Amber gasped, remembering that she, indeed, did say that, "You're right! I'll see ya in a few hours!" She yelped, running out of the room after grabbing Kage, Eevee and River's Pokeballs.

"Must wanna train them..." the girl muttered to herself before shrugging and going back to her outfit creating. She had her work cut out for her.

Amber's POV

I ran outside the Pokémon Center and into the forest, wishing to find a Jigglypuff. Honestly, I couldn't thank Cassidy enough for introducing me to contests, though, I'd never say that aloud or else I'd never hear the end of it.

Stopping by a stump to sit down, I released my three newest Pokémon and scanned them with my Pokedex.

Squirtle, The Tiny Turtle Pokémon