Chapter 8

The following day was a nice one. Cassidy was walking down to the Pokémon Center cafeteria, dragging a half asleep Amber behind her.

Cassidy wore a white tank top with a red short sleeved, stomach-high shirt over it that at hung off her shoulders, grey jean shorts with a brown belt, black short tights that clung tightly to her skin, ripped star stockings and brown boots with a minor heel. Around her neck was a black choker with a golden star attached to it.

Amber however wore a lavender long sleeve shirt that hung off her shoulders, a black tank top, black pants that had lavender-blue crescent moons all over it and purple and white sneakers. Around her neck was a brown stringed necklace that held a silver crescent moon.

Chara was riding atop her trainer's head, and Sora and Cora were walking beside their respective trainers. Ferran, who was usually out, was inside his Pokeball, sleeping soundly. In his place was Star, the female Eevee.

Cassidy stopped at the entrance of the cafeteria, looking around wildly before spotting a familiar head of mahogany-brown hair. Bolting towards it, Cassidy let go of Amber and jumped the unsuspecting girl, who happened to have been feeding a Mimikyu. "DESTINY!!!" The brunette yelled, glomping her friend.

"EEP!" The girl yelped, frozen on the spot before recognizing her old friend, "Cassidy?"

Said girl nodded happily, before Destiny embraced her, "OH MY GOD! How many years has it been? Two? Three?" She wondered.

"Four, actually." The brunette corrected.

"Well, you look wonderful! I mean, you used to be chubby, but now you're skinny and curvy! Congrats!" The taller girl cheered.

"Thanks! Always playing with Sora and Chara really helped my weight problem." Cassidy stated, blushing a bit.

Amber stood and watched the transaction before clearing her throat, waiting impatiently for them to notice.

Cassidy turned towards her and gasped, "OH! Destiny, I'd like for you to meet Amber, the one I always talked about! Amber, meet Destiny Fukuji Dokes! Her granduncle just so happens to be Ramos, the Grass-Type gym leader in Kalos. Destiny, Amber is related to the gym leader Maylene! Ya know, that pink-haired fighting gym leader chick from Sinnoh!"

The look Amber was giving Cassidy just screamed 'What the hell are you on?!' "That's... nice Cassidy. But why are we meeting this girl?" She asked.

"Oh, Destiny is coming with us on our journey! Isn't that great?" The brunette cheered, oblivious to her friend's shock.

"WHAT!? WHAT'D YOU MEAN SHE'S COMING WITH US ON OUR JOURNEY?!" Amber practically roared, turquoise eyes turning into flames.

"Just as it says, duh! But Destiny here is a breeder, and she's going to help us out, right Desy?"

"Yep!" The teenager chirped, before standing to her full height of 5'9. "By the way, I brought presents from overseas!"

Cassidy gasped, and Amber shook her head. Maybe she could get along with the girl, but it'll take time. Destiny dug through her backpack before pulling out three incubators with an egg inside for each one, "These eggs came from different regions, and my family told me to take them with me to give to you guys! So, you guys pick which one you want, and the last one I'll keep!" The tall teen chirped.

Cassidy grinned and turned to Amber, "Amber, you can choose first!"

Nodding, Amber checked out the three eggs. The first one was white with a green top and a red spot at the point. The second was tan colored with a spiky cream-colored underside. The last one was cerulean blue with multiple white spots, varying in sizes. They honestly looked a bit like bubbles.