Chapter 4

--Later That Night---

​Cassidy laid in her bed overlooking the texts she's gotten from Dawn so far, while texting back every couple minutes.

Dawn: SEMPAI!

Cassidy: Don't call me that.

Dawn: Why? (Frowny Face Emoji)

Cassidy: Because it's annoying and weird.

Dawn: Lol

Cassidy: Shut up

Cassidy: Alright, I gotta go to bed. Talk to 'ya in the morning Shrimp! (Smiling Emoji)

Dawn: F**k you!

Cassidy chuckled at her as Amber stepped out of the bathroom in her PJ's, "Why are you laughing?"

"Oh, just a funny meme!~" Cassidy smiled at her new friend.

"Yeah, you seem like the person who'd like memes." Amber deadpanned. Cassidy chuckled, "Just get some sleep, shorty." Amber rolled her blue eyes and hopped right into the bed, falling asleep almost automatically.

Cassidy laid back and stared at the ceiling for a while, but groaning in annoyance and rolling out of her bed, "I can't sleep! Maybe I should go on a walk...?" she muttered to herself as she stepped out of the room, taking Raiden's Pokeball with her.

She walked through the forest, taking in the beauty that surrounded her. The moon looked strange tonight, but it was absolutely gorgeous. Cassidy then made it to a large lake, where she could see Tohjo Falls. The moon, which was blue, reflected upon the water and allowed it's light to shine onto the surrounding trees. Everything was absolutely beautiful to her, and the artist in her was just screaming at her to take a picture to draw it later. She maybe an anime artist, but she draws landscapes as well. Taking out her IPhone 8, Cassidy snapped a picture.

"Beautiful."

"NIDO!"

​​​​​Cassidy felt something tackle her sides, causing her to let out a "GAK!"

Tilting her body up, Cassidy saw a simple Nidoran Female, with a... Magikarp? And why the hell was it yellow?

​​​​​​Cassidy simply glared at the two, "HEY! What the hell was that for?!" She asked, eyes narrowed at the two Pokemon.

"Nido! Nido nido ran nido!"

"I can't understand you. Oh well. RAIDEN! TAKE 'EM OUT!" Cassidy said, releasing her Luxio. He simply turned to her, with an annoyed expression that clearly said, "You woke me up for this?"
"Yes, yes I did. Now use Thunderbolt!"

Raiden rolled his eyes and shot a Thunderbolt at the two Pokemon, quickly knocking them out.
"Thanks Raiden. Go ahead and return." Cassidy said, returning her Luxio to his Pokeball. "Welp, looks like I have five Pokemon already." The brunette said to herself, looking out into the distance. Shaking her head after a minute, Cassidy walked back to the Pokemon Center to sleep.

----The Next Morning----

Amber woke up with vigor. She was so hyped for today! She finally gets to be an actual trainer and take the first steps of what she believes to be her destiny!

She turned towards the parallel bed with a closed-eye smile, "Morning Cassi-" She opened her eyes and stopped when she saw that Cassidy wasn't in her bed.

"Mornin' Amber."

The blue-eyed girl jumped a bit and turned to her right, to see Cassidy sitting at the desk with sewing equipment and cloth, wearing a black jean-jacket, black and red striped shirt, brown belt, black skinny-jeans, black and white sneakers, and blue-rimmed glasses.

"Hey. Um, what're you doing?" Amber asked, getting out of the bed, wearing her large white T-shirt and boxers. Cassidy rolled her red-brown eyes at her outfit and turned back to her project, "Creating a new and more appropriate outfit for you." The older teen answered.

After a few more minutes, Cassidy showed Amber the outfit she made. It was extremely simple, yet fashionable.

It was a white T-shirt, white and black vest, black shorts, and a red bow.

"What's with the bow?"

"It's to tie your hair with. Ya know, to tie it into a ponytail." Cassidy sighed.

"Oh. Sorry." Amber felt her cheeks flush a little bit. That was kinda stupid to ask.

Cassidy rolled her eyes again and tossed the clothing at Amber, "Get dressed and get your things ready so we can get going." She stated.

Amber simply grinned and nodded.

----