Sans x reader: Monsters

Reader info
Age: 19
Looks: Any hair/eye/color, always wears a blue jacket/coat.
Personality: Laid back, cool, charismatic, funny, secretive.
Family- Mother in a car accident, father disappeared, no siblings.
Picture is not mine, neither is song.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V.

I was walking through the ruins, admiring the pretty scenery near Toriel's house. Sure, it was small, but it was cute in my opinion. I fell down in the underground about 2 months ago, and I've made a great amount of friends. I've always been a charismatic person. I sat down under the bare tree in front of Toriel's house, closing my eyes to relax a bit. I thought about everyone, including the two beloved skele-brothers known as Sans and Papyrus.
I have always secretly liked Sans, well, more like loved him. He was funny, cute, goofy and protective. Heck, he even greeted me with a whoopie cushion. I remember laughing so hard...
I breathed in and out, smiling slightly. I started to think of a song...

Sans P.O.V.

I decided to visit Tori's house, maybe (Y/N) would be there. I didn't tell anyone, but I had a small crush on the kid. She was funny, cool and all out adorable. I teleported inside to meet Tori, reading a book. "*hey, Tori." I called to her.
She looked up from her book and smiled warmly. "*Why, hello Sans. *What brings you here?" She closed her book and stood up, meeting me with a handshake.
"*just a hello. *by the way, do you happen to know where
(Y/N) is? *i wanted to invite her over to Grillby's for a bite." I asked, putting my hands in my pockets. She pointed to the door and told me she went for a walk around the ruins. I decided try and find her. I walked out the door to hear something, not too far ahead. It was singing. A beautiful singing voice, but it was strangely familiar.

"I see your monsters, I see your pain. Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away... I'll be your lighthouse, I'll make it okay... When I see your monsters, I'll stand ther so brave, and chase them all away..."

It was very alluring, and soft and soothing once it caught attention. I followed it to the tree in front, making sure I was as quiet as possible.

" In the dark we, we, we stand apart. We, we, never see that the things we need are staring right at us... You just wanna hide, hide, hide. Never show your smile, smile... Stand alone, when you need someone is the hardest thing of all. What you see are the bad, bad, bad, memories. Take your time, you'll find it."
Then, I saw her. (Y/N). She was the one with magnificent voice. She was sitting up against the tree with her eyes closed. She had just gotten to the chorus...

" I see your monsters, I see your pain! Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away... I'll be your lighthouse, I'll make it okay... When I see your monsters, I'll stand there so brave, and chase them all away..."

I was mesmerized by her voice. She looked so beautiful. Her flawless (s/c) skin, her amazing smile. How I wished I could run my phalanges throigh her glossy, soft-looking (h/c) hair...

" I can see the sky, sky, sky, beautiful tonight, night. When you breathe, why can't you see the the clouds are in your head... I will stay there, there, there, no need to fear, fear. When you need to talk it out with someone you can trust. What you see are the bad, bad, bad, memories. Take your time, you'll find it!"

I sighed dreamily but silently. I wonder who she was singing about.

"I see your monsters, I see your pain. Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away. I'll be your lighthouse, I'll make it okay. When I see your monsters, I'll stand there so brave, and chase them all away."

I was visualizing her and I, sitting side by side, her head on my shoulder and holding hands. I visualised us me proposing to her. Marriage. Honeymoon. Kids. But I just knew that it was never going to happen. Then came the next lyrics.

" You've got the chance to see the light! Even in the darkest night... And I will be here like, you were for me... So just let me in..."

I walked a bit closer, getting a better view of her. My eyes were now half-lidded in a relaxed expression. I was smirking lovingly. I teleported next to her and made sure that she didn't notice.

" Cause I see your monsters, I see your pain! Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away! I'll be your lighthouse, I'll make it okay. When I see your monsters, I'll stand there so brave... I see your monsters, I see your pain! Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away... I'll be your lighthouse, I'll make it okay. When I see your monsters, I'll stand there so brave, and chase them all away..."

She ended off with a smile, her eyes still closed. I clapped, which startled her to see that I've heard it all.
She stared at me with those sparkling (e/c) eyes of hers. "S-Sans! I didn't... see you there..." she blushed of embarrassment. Adorable.

Y/n's P.O.V.

Oh my GOD! Sans just heard me singing!? Oh god! This is so embarrassing! I stared at him for a minute before looking away. I was so embarrassed. But then, Sans reached over and cupped my cheek gently. He brought my face to look up at he him. His cheekbones were dusted in blue, while he smirked lovingly. He stared into my eyes, his irises were now small hearts.
Before I knew what was happening, he slowly leaned in. His teeth connected to my lips, hand went to the back of my neck to keep me there, his other handfound its way down to my waist. My eyes widened but I didn't hesitate to kiss back.
It all felt like some kind of dream. A dream of all my deepest feelings and desires. But this wasn't a dream. This was reality.
We finally pulled away for air. Panting, we looked at each other, each of our faces painted with blush. We smiled at eachother before he whispered, "*i love you a ton... *a skele-ton..." I giggled at his pun before setting one up myself.
"Are you a theif?" He looked surprised for a moment. "Because you've stolen my heart..." I kissed him again, wrapping my arms around him while his right hand tangled itself in my hair and his left took place behind my back.
"*will you be my girlfriend, (Y/N)?" He asked me, his heart eyes glowing brightly as we got lost in each others eyes. I quickly nodded yes and cuddled up against him. Soon afterwards, we fell asleep. Toriel called Papyrus and he picked Sans up to take him home. Toriel then called our friend Undyne to take me back to my temporary home in Waterfall.
In the morning, me and Sans spent the whole day together.