Sans and Papyrus x Reader

*Christmas Gift*

Character Info
Age- 19
Looks- Any eye/hair/skin color. 5' 0"
Personality- Fun, goofy, secretly depressed, lovable, comforting, emotional at times.
Family- Mother is on the surface. Father died in the war. Little brother is with mother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   (Y/N)'s P.O.V.

   I was walking to the skelebros house, excited to see my two favorite Skeletons! I came up with a couple new puns to make with Sans and I had a box of pasta for Papy. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve, and I could barely contain myself. It was my first Christmas here in the Underground, and I had already had a great gift in hand for everyone.
   A new notebook and jokebook for Toriel, a new sweater for Frisk, a flower pot that I made for Flowey, a new, and expenssive pair of headphones for Napstablook, a new dress for Mettaton, a cool, vintage jacket for Undyne, a new manga for Alphys, a homemade cape for Asgore, and the skelebros' gift was a surprise.
   I approached the door and was about to knock when it opened and a short skeleton came barreling outside, tackling me to the ground.
   I looked up surprised by the sudden movements. I realised that Sans was now on top of me. I blushed a mad red while he blushed a shade of blue. I tried to change the subject and smiled a bit. "Uh... Hey, Sans. Where you off to?" I said a bit uncomfortable.
   He seemed to fight for the right words. Finally, he stuttered, "*umm, me a-and Paps was, uh, j-just about to come and v-visit you!" He grinned and got off of me.
   I got up just in time to get tackled again, but this time, it was Papyrus tackling me in a tight hug. "(Y/N)!!!! IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU! ARE YOU EXCITED FOR YOUR FIRST CHRISTMAS HERE WITH US?!? I BET YOU ARE!! NYEH HEH HEH!"  I hugged him back as he picked me up and swung me through the air. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sans with a tad bit of jealosy on his face. But I shook it off.
   When I was back on the ground, I smiled and asked, "Mind if I come in?" Papyrus and Sans both blushed a little and brought me to the couch. I looked around while Sans went to his room and Papy went to his.
   Their living room already had a small Christmas tree and a few gifts underneath it, obviously all of them were from Sans and Papyrus. The tree was glistening with colorful lights and shiny ornaments. I looked on the ceiling and saw a mistletoe. Quite festive!
   When the bros came back, I saw that they were both wearing christmas hats and outfits. It was so cool! I clapped and giggled as they posed in front of me.
   Just then, my phone rang. I answered, "Hello? This is
(Y/N)." A small, shy voice stuttered on the other end. "H-Hello? T-This is A-Alphys."
   I smiled and greeted her. I asked the bros to be excused, as not to be rude. "Hello Alphys! What's up, besides the ceiling?" Papyrus groaned while Sans blushed and smiled goofily.
   "Ha Ha! U-Umm... Undyne, M-Mettaton amd I a-are going to go Christmas s-shopping today and w-we were wondering i-if you'd like t-to join us?" Alphys replied timidly.
   "Of course I'd love to join you guys! When are we going?" I jumped up, grinning.
   "At 8-8:30 i-is a good t-time." She said.
   I looked at my watch, 7:45. "Okay! I'll be over to the lab in ten minutes, see ya there, Alph." I hung up and hugged the skeles bye. They looked a bit upset that I was leaving so early, but I assured them that I'd be back faster than Papyrus can make a plate of spaghetti.

-Timeskip to Christmas Eve-

   (This is the Christnas costume you bought.)

)