Papyrus x Reader- Saved by Love

Reader info
Age: 17
Looks: Any hair/eye/skin color, seems always handy with a scarf.
Personality: Cute, optimistic, kind, innocent, easily excited.
Family: Mother works as an kindergarten teacher, Father works as a chef. An older sister in college.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

   (Y/n)'s P.O.V.

   I was helping Mother with cooking, for we were having my personal favorite, Spaghetti! I walked over to the counter to fetch the sauces, when a caught  a sight outside the window.
   One monster. (Monster's were released from the underground imma say about a month ago.) It seemed to be skeleton.
   I got really excited and went to mother to ask if I could go outside to meet them, since I love to meet new people and monsters. She said yes and I went back to the window to see if they were still there, which they were. I ran to door, zipping past Father, whom was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper. I opened the door and began to walk up to the skele when a man in a big black coat and hat was also walking toward him. I stopped for a minute to see the man approach the skeleton.
   He grabbed the skele by the scarf and pulled something like a cloth up to his face, making the skele struggle and be muffled.
   I gasped and ran to help. "HEY! STOP! You there! Leave him alone!" I chased the man away, just as Mother cameoutside to see the fuss. She ran to me as she told Father to call the police. I saw the skeleton was passed out on the concrete street. I saw the man running, and realized that he was a little slow. I told Mother to help the skeleton inside and began to chase that man.
   I was quite fast and that was only my jog. But I see that he was still faster than me. I switched to a full speed sprint. He ran into an alley when I caught up with him. I made sure to be as quiet as possible. I wanted to sneek up on him.
   My sister, who was in college, taught me self defense, AKA, karate when I was little.
   I got him cornered. I stepped out and shouted as sirens started to close in. "Why did you do that? That poor skeleton didn't do anything to you!" I saw the man look for an escape which the only exit was past me, but he knew that I was too fast. I saw him reach into his pocket and pull something out. He threw it at my face. I tried to defend myself, but then I felt it slash across my cheek just under my eye. I reached up and touched it to feel warm liquid trickle out onto my fingers. I looked at my hand. Blood.
   I saw police lights cover the walls of the alleyway. Soon, cop cars closed in and took the man. They took me back home and thanked me for cornering the man.
   I walked into my home limping and rubbing my sore cheek, which was now stained with blood. I think I had sprained my ankle while running.
   Mother engulfed me in a warm hug, crying of relieve. My Father did the same, my family can get quite emotional at times. I hugged back and asked about the skeleton. They pointed to the couch where I saw the skele sitting with his gloved hand on his forehead.
   I walked up him and asked him if he was alright. He peered up at me and gasped when he saw my cheek.
   "OH MY GOSH! HUMAN, ARE YOU ALRIGHT? YOUR CHEEK! AND YOUR ANKLE! DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?! IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP?! OH I'M SO SORRY, HUMAN!" He shouted and picked me up quickly and set me down on the couch. I was every bit surprised as my parents when he rushed into the kithcen and came back with a rag, a bowl of water and bandages.
   He knelt down and cleaned the cut of blood, placing a bandage over it. He went down to my ankle and placed his hand the hover above it.
   I felt a sudden warmth invade my ankle. I looked down amd saw a strange glow emmiting from the gloved hands of the new skele friend. The pain slowly started to fade.   He seemed really concentrated on the glow. It must have been magic. A lot of monsters have it after all.
   He brought his hands away and repleced my blood-stained bandage. He looked at me with 3 emotions, concern, guilt, and one  more. I just couldn't make it out.
   My Mother asked the skeleton. "Forgive my manners, but what did you just do to our daughter? And what is your name?"
   He looked up and realised his action. His face turned a tint of red. "SORRY! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS! GREETINGS HUMANS! I HAVE JUST HEALED YOUR DAUGHTER'S ANKLE AND CLEANED HER WOUND IS ALL! I MEAN NO HARM TO HUMANS! WHO MIGHT YOU ALL BE?" He was a bit loud when he talked, but so I, so.
   Mother and Father smiled and introduced themselves. He turned to me and asked the same. "AND WHO MIGHT YOU BE, PRETTY HUMAN?" He grinned.
   I blinked in surprise when he called me pretty. But I shook it off and stood up, grabbing his hand and shaking it excitedly and quickly. "I am
(Y/n)! It is very nice to finally meet you Papyrus!" He blushed a little more and smiled wider. I thought I saw a small spark in his eyes.
   His phone then rang from his pocket. He picked up and asked hello. We heard a voice from the other end. It seemed a bit uneasy and deep. 
   He then looked very worried. "OH, I'M SORRY SANS! I COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN! SOMETHING HAD SURPRISED ME AND I WAS WELCOMED INTO A HOME OF SOME NICE HUMANS!" He said into the phone. I heard the voice say that he'll be there in about 10 with the 'gang'. I wondered what that meant. We learned that he was on his way to the grocery store when he was attacked by that mean man, so we invited him to stay for dinner, which he happily accepted.
   Mother took me to the kitchen and we finished making our spaghetti dinner, which was my favorite dish! Papyrus followed us shortly afterward and basically exploded with happiness. "GASP! YOU LIKE SPAGHETTI!? WOWIE! YOU HUMANS REALLY ARE GREAT! BUT NOT AS GREAT AS ME OF COURSE! NYEH HEH HEH!" He gushed. He offered to set the table, which we gladly accepted. Soon after the table was set and we found an extra chair for Papyrus, the doorbell rang. I answered it to find a whole family of monsters and two small children! It consisted of another, smaller skeleton, two goat monsters, a fish lady, a yellow lizard, a large robot, a ghost, two small human children with striped sweaters and a flower with a face.
   I greeted them with a smile and reached out for a handshake. The small skeleton stepped up and shook my hand. I heard a soft, farting noise and realised that he had a whoopie cushion in his hand. He snorted and laughed, along with some of the other monsters in the group.
   I giggled a little too and welcomed them inside. As soon as they walked inside, Papyrus hugged them and greeted them happily. We all had dinner and exchanged phone numbers so we could hang out and talk more often.

-Timeskip to 3 weeks after you meet them-

   Papyrus's P.O.V.

   I was planning something special for (Y/n), for I had had quite the crush on her ever since I saw her. We were simply made for eachother! We both love to cook, we both love to meet new people! She's sweet and kind and pretty and gentle, I could go on forever!
   I had planned for us to go to a special place on her upcoming birthday! The waterfall in the Underground. She has never seen it. Thats when I'd reveal my true feelings for her.

-Timeskip to B-day-

   It was finally time! I was going to do it. I had come to her home with a bouquet of red roses in hand. When she answered, my cheeks were flooded with blush. I quickly handed her the roses and we started on our way to the entrance to the underground. Just as we were about to enter the waterfall area, I covered her eyes and told her not to peek. We reached the veiw of the castle and we sat down on a bench. I uncovered her eyes, in an instant, they sparkled and glimmered in the dim light of the crystal rocks in the ceiling.
   We sat for a moment, then I made my move. I took her hands in mine and looked into her eyes. She looked back at me with a beautiful, enchanted expression. I couldn't stop blushing. I took a deep breath and began.
   "(Y/N)? I HAVE DEARLY LIKED YOU FOR A VERY LONG TIME. EVER SINCE WE HAVE MET IN EYE CONTACT AS A MATTER OF FACT. AND I CANNOT HELP BUT FEEL, SO... SO, COMPLETE WHEN YOU ARE AROUND... I THINK THAT YOU ARE THE GREATEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! EVEN GREATER THAN ME IN MANY WAYS! YOU ARE SWEET, KIND, TALENTED AND PRET-NO, BEAUTIFUL! I GUESS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS...  I LOVE YOU, (Y/N). WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"
   She stared at me wide eyed and dazzled. Then, before I knew it, she had tackled me and put her lips against my teeth in a soft and loving kiss. Our cheeks dusted in red, we shared our feelings. I guess that meant a yes! NYEH HEH HEH! I never thought my hero would be my girlfriend!

"FOR I WAS SAVED BY LOVE..."