Blueberry and Paps x reader

*Broken Ice*

Reader info
Age- 19
Looks- Any skin/hair/eye color. In this particular story, your hair will be shoulder length, any style you want.
Personality- Excitable, fun, comforting, kind, a bit clumsy, bashful, positive.
Family- Mom and Father on the surface, both work as coaches for children's sports. Little sister on the surface.
Picture isn't mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

It was just like any other day in Snowdin when I saw that the river had finally frozen over. It was especially a cold day in Snowdin.
I stepped onto it and it was very thick. I even jumped. Not a single crack or creak. I was excited, because I have always loved to ice skate, and it had been sometime since I have done it.
I also wanted to see if my best friends, Blueberry and Paps, could ice skate! They were my best friends ever since we met! Even Blueberry refused to capture me!
I smiled and began to walk down to my tenporary home in Snowdin to get my homemade ice skates, then made my way to the bros' house.
I knocked on the door and smiled when I heard a cheerful, "COMING!" from inside. When the door opened, I was greeted with a big hug from Blueberry, which I happily hugged back.
"(Y/N)!! WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?! PLEASE COME IN! I JUST FINISHED A BATCH OF TACOS!" He excaliamed as he pulled me inside.
I smiled as I saw Paps, whom was sitting on the couch, wave at me. I waved back and went to sit next to him. "Hey Pap, I was just coming over to ask you and Blue about something." I said, hiding ny skates behind my back.
He smirked and asked, "what is it, (Y/N)?"
"I was wondering if you'd like to go ice skating with me!" I smiled and showed him my skates. He looked surprised by my request.
Sans heard from the kitchen and ran in with a tray of tacos. "*OF COURSE, (Y/N)!! *IT HAS BEEN SOME TIME SINCE WE'VE GONE SKATING, BUT I THINK WE HAVE SOME SPARE SKATES SOMEWHERE! *C'MON! * LET'S GO FIND THEM!" Blueberry shouted as we ran up the stairs to look for the skates.

-Timeskip to the river-
-WARNING! This content may contain a reasonable amount of feels. Please result to grab the nearest box of tissues. These feels may consist a mix of happiness and sadness.-

We approached the river, skates in hand and bundled in warm clothing. We pulled on our skates, and I was first to step on the ice. It was tricky at first, but I managed to regain my balance and began skating with magnificent grace. I put my hands behind my back and smiled, feeling the cool wind rush through my hair.
Sans got on the ice and seemed to master it right away! When Papyrus got on, I think he was using his magic to keep him up. I laughed as we spun and circled around with eachother. It was truly amazing!

Blueberry's P.O.V.

I was having an amazing time with her! And she looked dazzling in the snow! Her rosy cheeks, the small snowflakes that got caught in her hair and eyelashes! Truly beautiful...
I managed to get closer to her to skate by her side, blushing as I got closer. Me and Paps have been trying anything to try and tell (Y/N) that we loved her, but we always end up not doing it...
I saw Paps skating on the other side and we tried to make our move. We tried to grasp her hands, but she tried to go faster. We couldn't catch up amd slowed to catch our breath, we might be skeletons, but we still need air!
We looked to see her smiling a closed eyed smile, and giggling cutely. It was adorable to see...

Third Person P.O.V.

While (Y/N) was smiling at the breathless skeletons, she didn't realize that she had skated onto a patch of thin ice.
Then she felt the ice crack beneath her feet. She looked down startled, then back to the horrified expressions of the bros as she fell through the ice. As soon as she was fully engulfed in the freezing waters, her body went into shock, feeling herself blacking out.
She was sure it was the end. But she didn't even get to tell Sans and Paps how much they meant to her....