Bird! Sans x depressed! Reader

Hiya! This was a request by meowUT

SORRY IT TOOK SO ASTRONOMICALLY LONG!!!!
Reader Info
Personality- Secretly depressed, emotional, kind at heart, sensitive, easily flustered.
Looks- Short at 4'6"  (f/c) wings
Family- Parents died in a natural disaster on the surface. Only child.
Warning! Self harm ahead!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*My Lovely Sparrow*

   Bird Sans's P.O.V.

   I was perched on a branch, whistling softly to myself as I was only thinking about one person at the moment. (Y/N)... I couldn't stop myself from thinking about her... her beautiful smile.... her amazing laugh.... I could stare into her eyes all day if she'd let me....
But she's been acting really strange lately... like, hiding from me, along wearing long sleeves...
   I shook my wings a little, ruffling my feathers. I sighed, "I'll go visit her today. Ask her what's wrong..."
   I pulled my goggles on and jumped off the branch, spreading my wings as I flew through the air with grace. I always loved flying. It was relaxing and it felt good with the wind in my feathers. It didn't take long for me to arrive at her house, which was a pretty little tree house with flowers aligning the walls, the leaves giving off a peaceful detail to it all.
   I opened the door and walked inside, "Oh (Y/N)! I came to visit!" I called into the house. The living room was cozy and lively, with soft pillows on the small sofa and a TV that worked with magic. The walls were a soft blue while the carpet was green, everything gave off a welcoming aura. I looked aroung and walked into the hall just in time to hear a yelp of pain. I gasped and ran down to where it had come from.
   I ran to the bathroom to see it cracked open a little with the light on. There was soft whimpers behind the door, followed by a bit of shuffling.
I stepped toward the door to see a reflection of the mirror in the bathroom. I gasped at what I saw....

   (Y/N)'s P.O.V.

   I yelped a little as I slid the knife across my wrist, crying as blood slowly trickled out. I whimpered as I set it down almost turning on the faucet when I heard him, "(Y-Y/N)?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
   Sans burst into my bathroom as I whipped around, trying to cover up my bleeding wrists. He quickly came over and grabbed my wrists, firmly but gently. I cried as I felt my heartstrings being pulled. It had to be him... he had to be the one to find out....
   I've loved Sans ever since we met... and now that he's seen me like this... so helpless and weak.... he'll never love me back.....
   He looked at my with horror, his eyes filled with tears... I looked away, not daring to look at him, too embarrassed and and helpless.
   He brought my hands to the sink and began to wash off the blood, then brought them back to him as he placed a bony hand to hover over the wounds. Blue magic began to emitt from his hand and he was slowly healing me.
   I sniffed and cried, ashamed of myself. "(Y/N), what in the heavens were you thinking?..." Sans softly yet sternly. I looked away, not wanting to speak. I finally forced myself to speak. "I-I'm sorry.... I-..... I didn't want you to tell you.... I-I'm depressed..." I sniffed and hiccuped a little.
   I expected him to get mad, but.... he pulled my into a warm and gentle hug, wrapping his wings around me.
   He pat my back as my breath hitched in surprise. "Sh.... sh...." he shushed quietly, holding me close. I felt a large blush creep across my cheeks. I had to admit, it felt good... I felt, safe....
   I slowly hugged back as he rubbed my back, running his fingers to my (f/c) wings. I blushed even harder.
   "(Y/N)... No matter what anyone says... you're always gonna be my beautiful, charming, and amazing little sparrow... I would never ever stop loving you..." he whispered to me. My eye widened as he whispered three words that I was longing to hear. "I love you..."
   My heart exploded in happiness as I leapt into his arms, "I LOVE YOU TOO!!" I cried, smiling as tears of joy rolled down my cheeks.
   He smiled and he pulls me close, wiping my tears away with his thumb. He then cupped my cheek and looked into my eyes. I looked back at his, smiling. He then slowly leaned into, closing his eyes as he planted a soft and gentle kiss on my lips. I gasped a little, but had absolutely no hesitation in kissing back. He held me close, placing his hand gently on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I wanted in to last forever...
   We soon pulled away, looking at eachother. His pinpricks with small white hearts while my (e/c) eyes sparkled. He whispered this to me...

"I'll always be here, my lovely sparrow..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next up
Dancetale Sans and Papyrus x freestyle reader.
*

A Special Prize*