Underswap Papyrus x Reader

*Want my Hoodie?*

Reader info
Looks- any eye/hair/skin color.
Personality- Kind at heart, lazy, bashful, friendly, curious.
Family- Mom had died when you were young, father couldn't afford to keep you fed. No siblings.
(F/d)= Favorite drink.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I was hanging out at Muffet's diner when he walked in. My best friend wearing the orange hoodie, Papyrus, but I call him Pap or Papy. He had his usual comical grin on his face and his hands were in his pockets. When he saw me, it looked like he smiled wider if possible.
"*heya, (Y/n)." He sat down next to me with a slight tint of orange dusting his cheeks. "Hi, Pap. What brings you here?" I asked, sipping some (f/d) that I ordered.
"*Blue is off on sentry duty, so i thought i could stop by and grab a bite" he smirked and grabbed a honey bottle on the counter, beginning to drink it. I turned and looked down at the counter, twiddling my thumbs.
I have never told anyone, but I really liked Pap. Like, REALLY liked him! He was so protective and sweet and caring and funny! I truly wished that he liked me back in this sort of way. But I knew that he only thought of us as good friends...
I was too lost in thought to notice a certain skele-crush staring at me from beside my chair...

Pap's P.O.V.

I seen that (Y/n) was lost in thought, so I took an opportunity to just look at her from beside.
My eyes became half-lidded and relaxed and I put my hand on my cheekbone. She was just so beautiful to me... Her soft looking (h/l), (h/c) hair, her perfect (s/c) skin, her sparkling (e/c) eyes.... I could go on forever.
She was just too perfect. I've had a deep crush on her ever since we met at first touch. I started to blush a bit thinking about her. The only one that knew about my crush was Blue of course, but he promised to keep it secret.
She turned back to meet my gaze. I kept looking just cause I wanted to. I got up and blushed as I dug the slip of paper out of my pocket without a word. I quickly handed it to her and teleported before she had time to look up.
I hope she comes. Then I can finally confess my love...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I turned to find Paps staring at me, blushing orange. I blushed slightly, but not too noticable. He got up and handed me a slip of paper.
I took it and started to inspect it, but when I looked back up, Paps had already vanished.
I placed my G on the counter to pay Muffet and walked out, opening the paper and reading the note.

meet me in waterfall. we gotta talk bout some things.
pap

I was stuck wondering about what he wanted to talk about. I wondered if something was wrong. I decided to immediately make my way there trudging through the snow. I was already shivering violently, because I was too oblivious to bring a jacket. Walking through the snow, I felt it getting even colder.
I tried to think of a way to pass the time, so I decided to sing a song.

Everthing you do, it sends me higher than the moon with every twinkle in your eye, you strike a match that lights my heart on fire!

I got a couple smiles from passing monsters, for I was known for my bashful, yet kind and a bit uptight personality as the Sweetheart of the Underground. I continued singing as I reached some of the puzzles I completed when I first came here.

When you're near, I hide my blushing face, and trip on my shoelaces, grace just isn't my forte. But it brings me to my knees when you say:
Hello, how are you, my darling, today? I fall into a pile on the floor, puppy love is hard to ignore. With every little thing you do, I do, adore...

I kept walking and came across the taco trap that Sans had made, along with another puzzle by Pap, which was the crossword. I smiled and continued in the cold, shivering again.

We're as different as can be, I've noticed you're remarkably relaxed, and I'm overly uptight. We balance out eachother nicely! You wear sandals in the snow, in mid-July I still feel cold. We're opposites in every way, but I can't resist it when you say:
Hello, how are you, my darling, today? I fall into a pile on the floor, puppy love is hard to ignore! With every little thing you do, I do, adore...

I finally came to the beginning of Waterfall, rubbing my arms with my hands to try to warm them up.

Finding words I mutter. Tounge-tied twisted, foot in mouth, I start to stutter. Ha Ha, heaven help me...
Hello, how are you, my darling, today? I fall into a pile on the floor, puppy love is hard to ignore! With every little thing you do, I do, adore...
Every little thing, ba ba ba ba,
Every little thing you do, I do, adore...

I finished off just as I reached a feild of echoflowers. I sat down and tried to calm my shivering form when I heard a familiar voice from behind me.
"*you look chilled to the bone. *want my hoodie? *it'll warm you up in no time." Paps said as he sat down next to me.
Of course I blushed and was bashful about it. I did want his hoodie, and I was still cold. I nodded a little. He took off the hoodie to reveal his ribcage, making me blush harder. He pulled it over me and brought me closer with his arm around my shoulders. I blushed and looked up at him. He looked down at me and smiled warmly.
He blushed orange and was slowly getting closer to my face. His eyes closed as his teeth delicately connected to my lips, making me blush 50 shades of red. My eyes closed slowly as I kissed back softly. He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up to set me in his lap without breaking the kiss.
We finally pulled away for air when he smirked and chuckled a bit. "*you look adorable when you blush. *i've been meaning to ask you for quite some time... *will you be my verta-babe?" He asked, blushing.
I giggled and blushed. I felt my heart flutter at his words. I nodded yes and kissed him again, putting my arms around his neck.
It was simply the best thing that had ever happened to me...

And he'd better believe that I'm keeping his hoodie...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next up: Underswap Sans x reader x Underswap Papyrus.
*Broken Ice*