Fell Sans x Reader

*He Can't Hurt You Now*

Reader Info
Personality- Shy, timid, easily flustered, kind, cute, and bashful. (She will snap quite badly if you get her just right)
Looks- 5' 1"
Family- Mother works as University Liberian. Father is retired from military. Older brother moved out.
Warning! Swearing; fluffy content.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Fell's P.O.V.

   I was thinking about her again. I don't know why, but I just can't seem to stop. Shw was just so.... beautiful and kind to me... not to mention she was adorable as f*ck. I was thinking about calling her up when Papyrus decided to interupt my thoughts.
   "SANS! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AT YOUR SENTRY POST FIVE MINUTES AGO!" He scolded me. I rolled my eyes secretly before turning to him, "*uh, boss. *I'm a little busy at the moment." I responded a bit calmly. He shot daggers at me, making a shiver go up my spine, 'Sh*t....' I thought to myself.
   "I AM NOT A FOOL SANS! I KNOW YOU WERE PLANNING ON CALLING THAT PATHETIC LITTLE HUMAN AGAIN! NOW THAT IS THE FOURTH TIME THIS WEEK!" He shouted in my ear. It was true. The kid's all I ever talk about, to Papyrus, to Grillby, heh, even Toriel. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CAPTURE HER, AND YOU BLEW IT! JUST LIKE YOU MESSED UP WITH EVERYTHING ELSE!" He shouted.
   I growled, "*well I don't see ya trying to stop me!" I suddenly shouted. He had a look of shock before it was replaced with rage and he smacked my skull hard. I fell to the floor and yelped in pain, holding my skull. He growled and summoned a bone to hold it just above my neck...

   (Y/N)'s P.O.V.

   I was walking through Snowdin, humming causally when I came across the bros' house. I heard yelling from inside. They were probably in another one of their fights. I tried to walk by and ignore it when I heard a violent slap from inside followed by a yelp of pain.
   I ran inside to see Sans on the ground, with Papyrus standing over him with a sharp bone in hand. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU COULD EVER BE USEFUL, YOU LAZY PEICE OF SH*T!" He snarled as he lifted the bone high over his head.
   I couldn't let that happen.
I jumped in front of Papyrus, "NO!" As he brought the sharp bone down, tearing my flesh from my sleeve. I shrieked in pain and fell to the ground, clutching my arm in pain as tears rolled down my cheeks. Sans saw this and quickly crawled over to me, teleporting before Papyrus had time to react.
   We teleported to Waterfall in one of the secret rooms. I could tell Sans was close to tears. "*sweetheart! *w-why would you do that?! *you're hurt!" He took off his jacket and wrapped it around me, holding me close.
   I hugged him tightly while gripping my arm, holding back tears of pain. "I-I couldn't l-let him h-hurt you..."  I managed to stutter out. I knew that Papyrus always hurt Sans, and it killed me to see him hurt. I managed to turn his face for him to look at me, seeing tears in his eyes. The pain was only temporary, which I guess was a good sign. He sighed and leaned into my hand, enjoying my gentle touch. "*but... *i...." he tried to speak, but I smiled and leaned up, cutting him off with a kiss to his teeth, closing my eyes while he held me in his arms. He froze up a little but melted into it, kissing back gently. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he closed his eyes, relaxing a little for once.
Our kiss lasted for a bit until we finally pulled away, both of us blushing a light red as we looked at eachother. He smiled and cried a little, tears of happiness spilling from his eyes. I kissed his tears away, smiling, "Don't worry, Sans....

He can't hurt you now..."