Blueberry x Reader

*Snowballs*
Reader info
Looks- Any eye/hair/skin color.
Personality- Bright, optimistic, social butterfly, cute, kind confident and energetic.
Family- Mother and Father are both on the surface. Mother works as game show artist, Father is her co-host. Sister is in college.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I was skipping through Waterfall, smiling and humming a sweet melody. On my way to Snowdin, I decided to pay a visit to Flowey Village, seeing that I was going to give Flowey money for his education! I smiled as I greeted the many adorable Floweys. As I gave the money to Flowey, he whispered something to me... "Me TiNk DaT SaNsY wEaLlY wIkEs YoU!"
I realised that he was talking about one of my bestest best friends, Sans, but I like to call him Blueberry!
I liked Blue as the greatest friend ever! And I loved to hang out with him and cook with him and train with him! We were basically inseparable! I hoped that nothing could ever split us apart! I resumed my journey to Snowdin to see him!

Third Person P.O.V.

You see, (Y/N) thought that Flowey had said that Blueberry had liked her as a friend, even a best friend. But oh no, not at all. Blueberry had been longing to tell her of his feelings ever since he met her eyes...
As (Y/N) was heading on her way, Blueberry was pacing back and forth in front of his house, trying to figure out how to tell her how he felt, how much he loved her. Little did he know his curious and fun-loving crush was planning a secret surprise attack on him...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I decided to pull a surprise on Blueberry. Hiding behind the shed, I giggled silently as I packed a snowball into my (f/c) gloved hands. I waited until he faced away from me. When he did, I stood out and threw the snowball at his back.
He was surprised and startled, turning back to see me laughing and giggling at his reaction. I managed to recover to see his blushing, blue face. Then, i saw a look of determination in his boney features.
He pointed in the direction behind me with a surprised look. I turned around to see nothing, when I turned back, I was met with an incoming snowball. It hit me in the shoulder and I smiled, laughing of excitement and a fun attitude.
We began a snowball fight, chasing eachother around and laughing so hard. We were having a fantastic time! I ran at Sans to be tripped by the dog and landed on top of him. I was still giggling as he went stiff. I looked at his blushing face, my face red with laughter.
I tried to get up off of him, but suddenly, he pulled me back down and placed his teeth on my lips. I was surprised, but kissed back gently. Closing my eyes, he pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around me.
We pulled away, I looked at him to find that his pinpricks had now turned into large, blue hearts. He was smiling lovingly at me, and I smiled back.
"Oh Blue, I-" I was interupted by a gloved finger pressed against my lips.

"Shh... Your eyes already told me everything~" Blueberry stared into my eyes with a loving and relaxed smiled crossing his face. (Oh god... Where did that come from?) He finally let me get off of him and we headed inside to start a batch of tacos.
We shared a taco and sat side by side on the couch. "*(Y/N), WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" He asked with hope in his eyes. I giggled excitedly and nodded eagerly. He seemed to explode in happiness and tackled me on the couch, showering me in skele-kisses just as Paps had walked in. He stared at us for a moment, then chuckled and smirked. "so, she said yes? good job bro."
And then we all watched a movie and I fell asleep in Blueberry's loving arms...

It's a bit strange to think it all started with some snowballs...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next up: Underswap Papyrus x Reader
*Want my Hoodie?*