021

Mira POV

All hell broke out.

As soon as stupid ass Yugyeom decided to make his declaration of wanting to marry me, I knew what everyone was thinking.

Eunhye was wondering what the fuck was going on.

Mingyu already knew about this because my mom had told him we were already getting  married.

My mom is crossing her fingers and praying that I don't embarrass her.

Mrs. Jisoo is mentally cursing herself for not telling Jungkook to propose to me first.

That uncle I said wouldn't come was wondering when dessert would be served.

MinKyu and Jungeun just arrived and have no idea what's going on.

My aunt from London has a mean smirk on her face, knowing she and my mom have successfully found a way to trap me into their plan.

And Jungkook who has an annoyingly smug face that took place after his shocked one.

He's so confident I'll say no.

Then I look at Yugyeom.

His eyes plead me to say yes. It's like if I don't the world will end. I can literally see him grasping onto the little box, shaking, with all his energy and he just knows I'll say no. I stare directly into Yugyeom's eyes and find him yearning for the word he wants to hear.

The word I know I can't give him.

I glance towards his parents who have sharp looks on their faces. A mean glint in their eyes, as if they'd attack him and claw his eyeballs out if I said no.

My palms sweat I and gulp.

What should I do?

I...know I don't like Yugyeom...I barely know him! But, if I don't...he could be in serious trouble.

And maybe....I could get away from...him...

No! I can't use Yugyeom as an excuse. And marriage! We'd be stuck together forever!

So I look towards Jungkook and plead him with my eyes. Please, please just say something. I know it's wrong for me to want to hope but please if you want to prove something, say anything right now please.

But Jungkook just sits there.

I actually feel more disappointed then ever. I don't like this feeling. I don't want to care about what he thinks.

Maybe I can find a way out of this later and satisfy everyone right now...

God I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

Then with a deep breathe I reply.

"Yes."

The whole table claps and cheers and surprise and relief washes over Yugyeom.

And before he can take the ring and put it on my finger, I hear a hand slam on the table enough to shake everyone.

Before I turn around to see who it is, MinKyu comes yelling towards Yugyeom, "YAAAAAAAH!"

And lunges himself at him.

He punches Yugyeom again and again, "you...bastard...don't you...dare..take my...sister from me!"

He is now on top of him and as much as Yugyeom tries to fight back, MinKyu isn't going down easily.

"Stop it Min Kyu!" I yell.