First love one team

Y/n POV

Y/n: "Guys we have to get ready to go!" I said waiting for the girls to get out of their rooms. I walked in Perrie's room to check on her and see what she was doing.

Perrie: "damn girl dont you knock. What if I was indecent" she said with a smirk on her face.

Y/n: "Nothing I haven't seem before love" I said and she hit my hand "Ow! damn girl ease up there I never touched" I said

Alex: "Thats good to hear" I jumped and span around in shock but soon after shook it off.

Y/n: "Thats not fair how come you dont tell him that but I'm given a lecture...You know what dont answer that" I said putting my head down as Perrie hot me again

Perrie: "Not funny Y/n/n" she said making me chuckle. "Maybe you'll get lucky tonight who  knows? She said winking at me.

Alex: "You ready love?" He said sitting on the bed and watching us in amusement.

Perrie: "Yeah love I can't wait"she said sitting on his lap.

Y/n: "Well good considering that the concert starts in like half an hour" I said walking out the room only to be pulled in another hug.

Bella (hadid): "Heyy love" she said giving me a bear hug.

Y/n: "I know you missed me love but this much?" I said smirking and hugging back.

Bella:"Well I kinda missed the hug only" she said making me pout "but I missed you to" she said a burst out into laughter while I just looked at her.

Y/n: "Yeah well I had Perrie to keep me company" I said which made her hit my arm

Perrie:"I would like to stay out of that you know" I heard her scream from the room next door. "Oh and we have to leave in about 10min"

Bella:"Ten minutes is more than enough time wouldn't you say" she said pulling me into the room and shutting the door.

She pushed me against the door and kissed me with hunger and I turn us around and starting kissing down her neck making her let out soft moans as I went lower. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and I walked over to the bed. I sat down slowly and layed back making her kiss my neck.Damn this girl😣

Perrie:"Guys we have to go now!" she said banging on the door which made me moan and pull away.

Bella:"Its okay love we can continue later" she said..No..Whispered in my ear with that sexy voice which made shivers go down my spine.

We got up and walked to the door and I opened it revealing a pissed of Perrie.Oh no!

Perrie:"I said 10 min not 10 hours" she said folding her arms and looked at us...Well me. I looked at Alex and he was smirking.

Y/n:"And when did you walk out the room miss Edwards" I said smirking and her face went red.

Jade: "About two seconds before she could bang on your door" she said winking at perrie who gave her an Im-going-to-kill-you look. Which made me burst into laughter.

*skip to the show*

Y/n: "You ready guys" I said looking at the girls they nodded and and we all put our hands in.

All:"When all is lost and love is tragic cast a spell its called black magic... when all is lost and love is tragic cast a spell its called black magic...When all is lost and love is tragic cast a spell its called black magic. 1. 2. 3..Yeah!"

The girls walked on stage to be flooded with cheers from the croud and they started singing the first song.

[Jesy:]
You got my adrenaline, pumping when you stand so close, mhm
I can't help imagining all the things we'd do, with no clothes on