Love Leads To Loyalty (Part 2)

Perrie POV

I cannot believe what's going on right now. She had to be joking I mean, why wouldn't she tell me. No promises on a different reaction though.

Alex: "Morning love" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

Perrie: "Morning babe" I said giving him a soft smile. "How was last night?" I asked and he just  scratched the back of his neck.

Alex: "Nothing worth remembering that's for sure" he said.

I just shook it off when I realized the argument I had  with Y/n. She must hate me now.

Perrie: "So what time did Y/n leave" I asked and he looked down.

Alex: "As soon as she came back" he said and got up from bed, "What happened last night between you two?" He asked walking in the bathroom.

Perrie: "Nothing..." I said, he looked at me confused but I just shrugged it off.

I went in the bath after Alex came out and we went down for breakfast as soon as we were done.

Jesy: "Morning guys" she said as I walked down. I walked in the kitchen to be met by the girls.

Perrie: "Hey girls" I said as I walked in the kitchen. "What's the plan for today" I asked sitting down at the table.

Y/n: "Knock, knock!" I heard a fimilar voice say and I jerked a little. "Hey girls! How are you guys doing?" She said walking in the kitchen.

Jade: "Hey Y/n/n" she said running to me and and giving me a hug.

After she let go I was tackled by the others while Perrie stayed at the table. I nodded to her and opened my arms for a hug and she gave me a soft smiled and walked towards me and gave me a hug. She never could stay mad at me.

Perrie: "No more secrets" she said pointing my at me and I just put I my hand up in serenader. She laughed and pulled me into another hug "Promise?" She asked and I could hear the vulnerability in her voice.

Y/n: "Promise" I said giving her a soft smile as we pulled away and the girls gave us an aw as Alex walked in.

Leigh-Anne: "Now thats friendship" she said and Jesy mumbled something and Perrie hit her hand.

Alex: "What did I miss" he said looking a bit confused.

Y/n: "Nothing I just got here. I see u had fun last night " I said earning a confused look from the girls which I shook off.

Alex: "So...where's bella?" He asked and I could see he hadn't told Perrie yet and I would have said something but its something he has to say to her.

Y/n: "Hmm....She with her sister and her friends" I said with a small smile.

Perrie: "You really like her dont you?" She said smirking at me

Y/n: "Yeah I do"I said not getting her out of my thoughts and honestly I wasn't trying to get her out of my head.

Perrie looked down which make me look at her confused but then shrugged it off.

Perrie: "Thats amazing" she said faking a smile...why was she faking a smile.

Jade: "So what's the plan for today?" She said getting my attention of Perrie.

Y/n: "I'm not sure really" I said stroking my invisible beard making the girls laugh.

Y/n POV

Perrie has been really weird ever since Alex mentioned Bella. Is there something I dont know?

Y/n: "Perrie can I talk to you for a minute" I said pulling her to the side and she looked at me confused as I let go.

Perrie: "Heyy! What was that for?" She asked looking at me and I could tell she was a not pissed off and honestly I would be to if someone just pulled me away like that.

Y/n: "What wrong...Your face drops every time I mention Bella's name. Why?" I asked making her look down.

Perrie: "Its a girl thing Y/n/n, you wouldn't get it so just leave it alone" she said and I could tell he was serious so I let I go. I nodded and walked out leaving the conversations at a unknown.

I reached Bella's and saw a fimilar car parked out side and I smiled and ran in the house and jumped on this mad child Damn she grew over couple years...

Shannel: "Good to see you to Y/n" she said chuckling.

Bella: "Damn it Y/n. Your ruined the suprise" she said pouting which made me chuckle and kiss her pout

***

Heyy guys I know this chapter is short but there will be more updates during the weekend so...yeah

Vote♥

Comment💬