Love Leads To Loyalty (Part 3)

The picture is Bella at the photoshoot...

Y/n POV

Y/n: "What are you doing here?" I asked shannel but she just pulled me in another hug and started to giggle

Shannel: "I wanted to suprise you. Plus Bella told me she needed help with her photoshoot today" she said letting go of me and turning to bella.

Bella: "Well I wanted to suprise you when you got home" she said blushing a little.

Y/n: "I really really love you you know that" I said as I kissed her until someone cleared their throat.

Bella: "I love you to" she said and pecked my lip one more time

Shannel: "Hate to ruin the sweat moment but we need to get going if you don't wanna be late Bella" she said smirking at me and I looked at her confused "I'll fill you in later" she said giggling

I just nodded and went with it. I gave Bella one more hug and kiss and they left leaving me in this huge house of mine all alone...thank God my phone rang

Y/n: "Hello" I said

Damon: "Where the hell are you! You gonna get late for rehearsals!" I heard my brother scream through the phone.

Y/n: "I'm on my way...will be there in 5min" I said grabbing my leather jacket and left.

I arrived there to be met with warm eyes by my crew members..

Damon: "Could you walk any slower"I heard my brother's voice pierce my ears like nails on a chalkboard.

Y/n: "Yes I can but Ii won't. Why are you so nervous anyway?" I said looking at him confused.

Damon: "Didnt you hear there will be celebrities sitting in the audience" he said with sarcasm laced Iin his voice

Y/n: "No shit!" I said faking excitement "I thought there will only be fans here...No wonder why there's a VIP area" I replied with sarcasm laced in my voice.

Damon: "just hurry up you going to late. Don't forget this is gonna be a new release party not drink with some friends. Which means formal baby sister." He said and smirk at the last part. I nodded and ran on stage.

Y/n: "Maybe for this part off the song...

*After rehearsals *

Y/n: "I need to go and get some rest we have a big day tomorrow." I said and with that I walked to my car

Damon: "Holy shit!" I heard my brother scream from behind me

Y/n: "What happen are you okay. Did your water break" he looked and me and pushed me off him and I chuckled

Damon: "What is that" he said pointing at my car and I hit his hand down.

Y/n: "Didnt mom tell you that pointing is rude" I said and he gave me another death stare. "It's just my car" I said smirking as his jaw dropped

Y/n: "Stop drooling people are staring to stare" I said closing his mouth only for him to drop it again

Y/n: "Stop drooling people are staring to stare" I said closing his mouth only for him to drop it again. I walked to the car and jumped in and drove in front of him "Do you want a lift home?" Next thing I knew he was in the car.

Damon: "Can i drive?" He asked with pleading eyes

Y/n: "After what you did the last time hell no!" I said emphasising the last part.

Damon: "Oh come on you had fun" he said and I shot him a death glare.

Y/n: "You taught me what motion sickness is and how someone experiences it." I said making him pout. "Don't look at me like that" which made him add puppy dog eyes and make it a combo.

Damon: "Fine!" He said and crossed his arms

Y/n: "Fine!" I said and he put his hands up in victory "But after we pick up Bella from her photoshoot" and he nodded knowing that Bella loves driving and is worse than him.

Damon: "Victory is mine!" He says smirking but the smirk fell when he noticed mine "Why are you smiling like that?" He asked me

Y/n: "No reason" I said and focused back on the road.

We drove around for about 10 more minutes before we arrived and I got oour of the car to see Bella standing in front of the car.

Bella: "Hi love" she said and pulled me in for a hug which made me chuckle but huh back.

Y/n: "My brother is in the car and wants to drive" I whispered in her ear and she giggled like a five year old girl.

Bella: "This is gonna be a fun ride home" she said walking over to the car.

I walked over to the car and opened the door for her and she sat in the back and i looked at her confused. She nodded for me to go in the back with her and I just followed her lead

We were driving around for about 15 minutes and then stopped at my brother's house and he got off and we said our goodbyes.

Bella: "See it wasn't that bad" she said moving to the front smirking.

Y/n: "It's kinda hard focusing on the driver when my girlfriend was biting on my ear and doing things in the back seat" I said making her blush but smirk.

Bella: "Well she sounds like she needs to be thought a lesson" she said in a sad tone whilst pouting.

Y/n: "One day love. You should start expecting the unexpected." Her eyes widened at what I said making smirk.

Bella: "You only 21 don't get cocky Y/l/n" she said smirking "In anyway you will never keep up" she said making me chuckle

Y/n: "Don't be so sure love" I said with a smirk plastered on my face.

We arrived home and I saw some cars parked out and chuckled knowing the girls were home. We walked in and was tackled by hugs.

Perrie: "Y/n!" She said jumping on me making me chuckle and hug back.

Y/n: "Hey pez" I said and looked at Alex and nodded a hello and perrie looked at me confused but I just shook it off.

Jesy: "Hey Y/n/n" she said giving me a hug "Hi Bella good to see you again" she said giving her a hug.

Jade: "How was the photoshoot?" She asked looking at Bella.

Bella: "It was good-" she was cut off by her phone ringing. "I'm so sorry I have to go" she said and I gave her an assuring smile.

Y/n: "Is everything fine" she nodded and gave me a kiss and told the girls bye. "So what's good" I said as I plopped down on the couch.

Leigh-Anne: "We decided to go out for dinner and was hoping you would join us" she said with a childish smile on her face.

Y/n: "Yeah sure" I said.

Perrie: "Yay!" She said dragging me up to the room and shutting the door behind us making me look at her confused. "Spill" she said making my eyes go wide

Y/n: "I don't know what you talking about"I said avoiding the conversation she was about to get into.

Perrie: "Don't pull that bullshit  with me cause you know it doesn't work." She said leaving me speechless.

***

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Leave yourl thoughts and ideas in the comments. What do you think y/n is covering up and can she keep up the lie or let the truth out...

Vote☆

Comment💬