Love Leads To Loyalty (Part 1)

Perrie POV

The concert ended and we were back stage when I heard a familiar voice that I never thought I would hear again for a very long time.

Zayn: "Hey there girls" he said and my eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

Perrie:"hi, what are you doing here?" I asked looking at him still trying to figure out what the hell he is doing here.

Zayn: "Y/n invited me so I thought I would come see her perform" he said making me focus my attention on the girl who walked up next to him.

Perrie: "Y/n/n can I have a word with you"I said walking aside and as far away from him as I possibly could.

Y/n:"I hope you dont mind because I thought we could collab for my new album and he wanted to hear me sing so I told him he could come tonight and watch me" I put my finger on her lips making her stop and look at me confused.

Perrie:"I'm not upset" I said making her look at me in shock

Y/n: "You not?" I shook my head and heard her let out a small sigh "Thats good" I gave her a small smile and hugged her and she hugged back tighter which mad me laugh.

Perrie: "That is your career decision not mine" I said and she sighed. Honestly I hate the fact that she chose him but I get it I mean that is her girlfriends, sister's boyfriend.

Y/n crashed into me and gave me a bone crushing hug and I honestly could not breathe for 2 seconds and my face went red as hell. As soon as Y/n let go I was tackled by Bella. Like what the fuck guys.

Bella: "You did amazing pez!" she said still in the hug and I hugged back and laughed. Bella and I were suprisingly good friends I guess its because of y/n but she is the coolest.

Perrie: "Thanks bella although I would really love to breathe" she laughed and than realized I wasn't joking and let go real quick, "Thanks again" I said and walked away.

Y/n POV

Y/n: "Perrie where you going the party didnt even start yet" I said and I saw something was distracting her and she was upset about something. "Hey are you okay?" I asked her walking up to her.

Perrie: "No nothing I'm fine I think I'm just gonna call it a night" she said and walked off "Alex will join you guys and keep you in check Y/n/n" she said and walked off.

Me being me I went after her...

Y/n: "Let me at least drive you home and you have no choice in the matter" I said which made her sigh and nod. We were driving and Perrie became very dodgy and it was really bugging me so I made a different turn into this small coffee shop along the piere.

Perrie: "What the hell you said you were taking me home" she said practically screaming in the car.

Y/n: "We need to talk. What the hell happened back there?" I asked and she looked at me as if I asked the dumbest shit question ever

Perrie: "Oh my apologies if I didnt wanna be in same room as my ex fiancé. I apologize I really do" she looked at me and my head fell. "How dumb could you have been out of all the people in the world you choose him!" I looked at her with widened eyes

Y/n: "Dumb...Me...Really Perrie you wanna go down this road now" she looked at me confused "You said it was fine you said and I quote 'I'm not upset' so why the hell are you"

Perrie: "Yeah I lied, people do that Y/n. We all can't be Y/n Y/l/n now can we? Maybe you should stick to what you know and not mess with other people's feeling okay...We should go Bella is most prberbly missing you" my eyes widened when she said Bella's name. What does bell have to do with anything

Y/n: " Is that what this is about...Bella?"I said softly and she shook her head which made me even more freaking confused.

Perrie: "Its the fact the you invited him and collabing music with him without me knowing or even giving me a heads up" I put my head down she had a point there

Y/n: "I didnt think it would be a big deal considering you are dating Alex now and you both moved on" she put her head down and then looked at me

Perrie: "Can you take me home now I really wanna sleep." I nodded and drove her home, it was a long drive considering we both never said a word to each other the entre ride home.

I went back to the party and was pounded by questions my the paparazzi

Y/n are and Perrie finally together

What happen with bella

Where is the number one couple

Is it true that Zayn showed up here

I pushed through them and went inside. To be tackled by the girls.

Jade:"Hey where is Perrie?" She asked and my heart melted and the noticed it.

Leigh Anne: "Y/n what happen?" She said looking at me with a serious face plastered on her face.

Y/n: "She was kind off angry because I invited zayn to the concert witgoyt telling her" I said and they face palmed themselves which made me feel worse.
"I think I'm gonna call it a night." I said and was about to walk out when I felt someone hold my hand I turned to see Bella and gave her a small smile.

Bella: "Let's go home" she said and gave me a soft smile and I nodded. We went to the car and I opens the car door for her an then went in after her. "Are you okay. Is she..."

Y/n: "Pissed, yeah" I said finishing her srntence.

Bella:  "I told you, you  should have atleast given her a heads up" I looked at her and the focused back on the road knowing she was right.

Y/n: "I know but why does it have to be weird?" She looked at me then hit my arm "seriously what was that for?" I looked at her before looking back at the road.

Bella: "For someone who was a straight A student you can be really dumb at times. I get where she is coming from. Y/n that was the first time she saw him since they broke up"she said

Damn it bella had a point. Why am I the one losing today. I parked the car outside my place and bella got out of the car and I looked at her surprised. I jumped out the car and walked to the front door and unlocked it. We walked in and I was pushed against the door and felt someone's lips against mines, I smiled and kissed back deepening the kiss, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and started kissing my neck making me moan. We reached our room and I opened the door without breaking the kiss and then threw her on the bed which made me laugh cause of the expression on her face.

I closed the door and walked more into the room but she stopped me and walked around me in circles dragging her hands long my chest, down my back and along my jawline.  I turned around and pushed her against the door and and kissed her with all the passion I had for her and I dragged my hands down her body making her moan into the kiss. I picked her up again and later her in bed and kissed her neck going down to her collar bone and back up again making her moan when I found her sweet spot "Y/n" she said as I left wet kisses on her neck up back to her lips. I kissed her again and the looked at her not breaking eye contact I played next to her and she moved closer till the gap in between us was closed.

Y/n: " Goodnight my love" I said kissing her forehead.

Bella: "Goodnight love" she kissed me and drifted off to sleep in my arms.

***
Damn these two are feisty I hope you guys enjoy the chapter...And dont worry y/n and bella will have their moment😜

please vote

And comment what you guys think or any ideas you guys have 👌