- P A R V -

Walking around the forest with my hands in my pockets and wondering where the hell I was and why my body was transparent, I saw the building of Strife Solutions and remembered something.

Something I never wanted to remember again.

Strife had killed me. I could vividly remember his sadistic grin and twisted expression as he plunged the knife into my chest, spinning it around and listening to my screams of agony. I'm surprised nobody heard me, as my screams were probably louder than a whale. And those things are pretty fucking loud. My old friend listened to one once up close and now they're deaf.

Yeah.

And I was... probably louder than that? And there were most likely people around?

I pivoted towards Strife Solutions, a burning anger rising in my chest. How could he have done this? Why, Strife?

I thought we were friends!

He took everything I ever had away from me. My life, my band, my friends...

My Kogie.

That sadistic fuck!

I walked through the wall of Strife's place, my anger now a burning flame that was taller than Alex Smith. He was the tallest one of my friends, coming up to a whopping six foot five.

And my fire of anger was taller than that. And much wider.

"STRIFE!" I yelled as soon as I got into the building, looking for my killer. "Where the fuck are you? We need to talk!"

"So you came back." Strife was stood behind me, that same twisted smile on his face from the night he killed me. "All it took was for me to kill you and you came back."

"I didn't come back for another relationship, Strife."

"Yeah, well, you came back, so that's what you're getting."

"I don't want that! I want Kogie! What did you do with him?!"

"He's safe for now. He'll probably be dead within a matter of days."

I tried to tackle Strife, but he stepped out of the way and watched as my transparent body glided through the floor. "I can't see you," he smirked, "but I know where you are, thanks to a little thing I put in you after you died. You're welcome."

"I don't want that, Strife! You're not my mom, and you have absolutely no authority over me! I'm a human being, just like you! Do you get rights to your privacy and freedom?"

"You're not a human anymore, Parv. You're a ghost."

"WELL I WAS BEFORE YOU FUCKING KILLED ME, YOU ASSHOLE!"

   "Yeah. Exactly. Meaning I can do whatever I want to you."

   Strife lunged at me and I laughed as he dove straight through my transparent body. "No you can't, Strife," I snickered.

   "But I thought- what- how- why-"

   "Shut it." I started to walk away from him and out the wall. "I don't want anything to do with you ever again. You took Kogie away from me, for fuck's sake!"

   "Parv-"

   I walked out of the wall before he could say anything else. "Oh Kogie," I sighed, looking up at the sky, "I hope you're doing okay without me."

   Truth is, I honestly could tell he wasn't. I don't know, I just...

  Did.

   I turned to the left towards where I thought our house was. If Kogie didn't know that I was actually like half alive, then I would make sure he knew that I was okay.

   "Kogie!" I called out, and much to my amusement someone screamed as my voice echoed through the forest.

   Maybe I could actually have a little bit of fun in ghost form.

   "Oh Kogieeeee!" I yelled out again, grinning. This time, no scream came afterwards, confusing me. "Kogieeeeeeeee!!!"

   Another scream sounded as I shouted my fiancé's name and I grinned. Was there someone else out here in the woods nearby?

   Probably.

   But who was it? Who else was out here in the forest with me? Was it someone that could help me? Was it someone that I knew?

   Was it Kogie?

   No. It couldn't be Kogie. It couldn't be Kogie at all. The Area 11 house was miles away from Strife Solutions! And I was 99.9% sure that he was in it, crying over my death!

  Which he's probably been doing for the past several weeks..!

   God dammit, Strife! Why the hell did you have to kill me? You've not only hurt me, but you've hurt my Kogiekins, too!

   I'm gonna so fucking get you one day, Strife. And then I'm gonna kill you, just like you did to me. Only I'm gonna take longer and have more fun doing it. First I'll plunge the knife into your stomach, then dig a long one into each of your limbs so you can't get away-

   Okay Parv. Stop thinking of how you're gonna get revenge on Strife. Kogie'll probably do that before you get to.

I stopped in my tracks when I heard a small sniffle coming from somewhere ahead of me. Recognizing it as my fiancé, I started running towards it.

Apparently Sparkles* and Leo had gotten to Kogie before I did, because when I got there, he was a sobbing mess in their arms. "Why do the worst things happen to the best people?!" He sobbed, his words muffled by Sparkles*' chest.

"I don't know," Leo whispered, rubbing Kogie's back reassuringly, "But he's in a better place now, you know that right?"

Yeah right you little fuck. If you mean a better place is being a transparent being and nobody can hear you and you go straight though objects that normal people would be able to touch, then you're wrong. So fucking wrong.

Kogie stiffened in Sparkles* and Leo's grasp, his sobbing stopping for a second. "D-did you hear that?" He asked, a look of shock on his face.

Oops, did I say all of that out loud?

"Hear what?" Sparkles* asked, looking down at him, "I didn't hear anything."

"It sounded like Parv... But it can't be. He's dead."

"Let's get you home." Leo stood up, then offered Kogie his hand. "I think you're sleep deprived. Let's get you in bed."

"I'm not sleep deprived!" Kogie shot back, "I heard something! Someone talking and complaining about presumably being a ghost!"

"Yeah. Let's get you home." Sparkles* got up as well and they started heading back towards the house.

This was gonna be a long however long it took until Kogie figured out that I was actually half alive.

----------

Hey guys! I wrote this chapter entirely on my laptop lol

I'm watching Blood and Chaos right now and it's great, I've cried of laughter twice and I'm only on episode 12

Also @trottwyd and I made a joint account, it's @ghostwyd and it's pretty gr8

We're gonna make a story soon

Whale,

Adios