- P A R V -

I didn't wanna do it.

I honestly didn't wanna do it.

Sighing, I got out of Kogie, swirling above him and floating there. This was for his own good.

Three knocks on the door snapped me out of my thoughts. "Kogie?" Sparkles* asked, "You okay in there?"

He waited for a response but was met with silence instead. "Kogie?" He questioned, opening the door, "You okay in there? Kogie? Shit Leo!"

Leo stumbled in the room, his hair messy and his beanie lazily slapped over his head. "Yeah babe?" He mumbled, obviously still tired, "Oh shit."

Those fucks were together and didn't even tell us!

Then again, when Kogie and I told them we were together they walked in on us making out in my old bedroom...

But that's besides the point.

"Why didn't you two blokes tell me you were together before I died?" I laughed to myself, crossing my arms.

"What the shit?" Sparkles* jumped and looked up to where I was. "What the hell was that?"

"What the hell was what?"

"That noise! Someone was talking! Didn't you hear it?"

"Please don't say you're ending up like Kogie," Leo chuckled, "Come on babe. Let's get you to bed."

"But—"

"No, Sparkles*. I'll take care of Kogie, you go to bed and get some rest."

"Leo—"

"Night, Sparks*. Love you."

"Fine." Sparkles* turned towards the door, looking back at Leo. "Night. Love you too."

I followed Sparkles* back to his room and floated in the corner, looking down at him. "Hello there," I greeted.

"Alex, I wanna ask you something."

"Yeah?"

"What the hell did you do to Kogie?!"

"What do you mean?"

"He was sobbing, and then all of a sudden he stopped and I found him in his room, passed out and not even properly in his bed. What the fuck, man!"

"Let me explain," I started, floating down next to him, "He had a nightmare about m—I mean Parv dying and he refused to go back to sleep so I made him."

"Why?!"

"I used to be a human, Sparks*."

"And you know my name how?"

"Well, for starters, you were talking to Kogie the other day while I was in the room, and—nevermind."

"What were you gonna say, Alex?"

"Nothing! I swear."

"Alex..."

"I was just gonna say that..." I tried to come up with a decent lie, "I used to be a fan, that is until I died and started haunting Kogie. Now I'm your friend... right?"

"I guess." He sighed, looking down at the floor. "Thanks, Alex."

"For what?"

"Kogie hasn't been himself since Parv died. Now you came along and he's happier than he was before. Thanks for that."

"Oh. You're welcome Sparks*."

"Well, I should probably go to bed," Sparkles* yawned, stretching, "Night, Alex."

"Night Sparkles*."

As soon as he laid down I floated out of the room, going through the walls until I came back to Kogie and I's room. Leo had left, presumably to go piss or something before he went to bed.

"I miss you Kogie," I breathed, going out the wall and outside.

I needed to pay Strife a little visit.

*     *     *

"Well hello there Parvis," Strife grinned, blood in his teeth, "Thought you didn't wanna visit me again."

"Well, I need to talk to you about some things, Strife."  Clenching my hands, I floated in the air above him, looking him over. There was blood staining him from head to toe, and his clothes were tattered and ripped and stank of copper.

"Like what?" He grinned, standing against a... tier one blood altar?! What the fuck!

"First off,"  I started, gesturing to his blood altar,"Why have you gotten yourself into blood magic again?"

"Oh that's what you don't get, Parvis."

"What don't I get?"

"I've been doing it this entire time, hiding it from you in a secret room I put in your old castle. I had to ditch my other altar when you stopped going to your castle because I didn't have the coordinates. You would have been twice as powerful with that extra blood, and I couldn't let that happen, could I? Because look at where we are now. You're dead, and I'm superior. Hell, I could kill Kogie and you wouldn't be able to do a single thing about it."

I lunged at him, and he chuckled as I went straight through the floor, into the ground below. "You can't kill me," He laughed, "You're a ghost. You can't touch anyone. You just go straight through them."

"William Strife, as soon as I can get my hands on you I'm gonna fuck you up so fucking bad!"

The next time he opened his mouth to talk, I dove straight inside of him, zooming down to his heart and squeezing it as hard as I could. "Let's see how you like it being dead!" I shouted, laughing as I felt him drop to the floor.

But then I thought. I thought about his family and how they would be devastated if he died.

How they would probably be exactly like Kogie is if someone just so happened to stab him and take the life out of him.

Sighing, I released his heart, flying back out of him when he took his next gulp of air. "You're lucky I don't have the heart to kill you," I growled, looking back at him before flying out of Solution Tower.

As I flew back to the house, I really started to think. "Good job Parvis," I muttered, looking up at the sky, "You almost just killed someone. Maybe Strife did a good thing to kill me. Kogie didn't deserve you, and he still doesn't. And you almost blew your cover, you idiot! You almost told Sparkles* you were alive!  Well, technically not alive, but... ugh! Fucking hell Parv, you're such an idiot! Maybe you shouldn't just exist at all. Maybe you should just die for real this time."

I sobbed as I tried to punch a tree, but my hand went straight through it. The same thing happened with the knife that I found on the ground.

Speaking of the ground... there was something strange about. Red liquid stained the ground in the shape of a body, and there was several black scraps of cloth lying around.

Wait...

This was the tree I died under! Maybe, if I could find my body, then I could get back in it and then Kogie would finally be happy again!

Diving down into the ground, I quickly found it, but when I got back in I found myself to still be dead. My heart still, my body cold, my blood almost evaporated.

Couldn't I just do something right for once?

----------

Aye I wrote another chapter lol

Whale,

Adios