Update

Hi, I guess.

It's been a while since I've written in here and like I said in the beginning that if I stopped all together writing in here, to not be surprised. Never been good with my thoughts you could say (Hence why I have so many stories on here that never got completed. cx)

Anyways, I'm writing because I'm stressed. I have finals coming up in 2 weeks and everyday it inches closer and closer to the summer before my senior year. Scary thought isn't it? I'm also doing a CNA program (Certified Nursing Assistant) during the summer while I'm working. I also have to do another CPR class for Healthcare and I barley passed my one that I had to take for lifeguarding. So I'm kinda freaking out about that. Also, my boyfriend who seem to never to be on good terms with his parents, I may not be able to see this summer. It's not definite but I would like to see him and spend time with him because 3 months apart with little communication because he's trying to gain his parents' trust back is just rough. I also have a friend who is currently adding to it because he wants to see me but he kinda is just bleh and getting on my nerves right now. My grandpa goes under heart surgery next Monday, so I'm scared and my depression has kicked in heavily. Yay! *eye roll*

There's a lot going on. *sigh*