Six- Bizarre

Hello my readers! :)  No ranting on this page, I just want to let you all know that you are all amazing! :D Seriously, believe me, you guys are! :) Because this is my first story and your comments have been about how ok my story is and about uploading soon. Really, thanks guys! :)

Here you go! As promised, since my conditions were fulfilled :)

Sweat trickled down the sides of my face, down the nape of my neck and down my back as I ran, barefoot through the dim forest trees, holding my huge of skirts up. My breathing hitched with every step I made onto the cold forest ground.

I didn’t know where I was going or what I was running from. All that was in my mind was to move forward and keep doing so. Suddenly, I reached a clearing. A huge, circular space from the trees. There were several people around the edges, dressed and armed in old-guard costumes.

In the middle of the circle were three people. One who looked and dressed in a way that made him look superior, the other two; a male and female had dark brown hair, closely similar to mine. The couple looked at the superior one, the male from the couple held the female behind him in a protective manner.

“No, don’t!” I found myself shouting, but it wasn’t my voice. It sounded vaguely familiar though. My feet padded toward them “Alpha, please-”

I stopped when one of the guards stepped forward and held the tip of the sword he was holding under my chin.

The one in superior turned to me and my eyes widened. His eye color was  soulless black with few whitish-gray specks in them. His hair was a light brown; his features spoke control and power. I could feel the dominance radiating from him.

“Ah, Althea, it’s a pleasure to see you came to join us” the superior spoke to me.

The guard who’s sword was under my chin, moved slowly to my right, keeping his sword just inches from my neck until he moved behind me, his sword in the middle of my back.

“Alpha Anthius, please” I begged him “she’s my sister.”

“Alpha, it is I you want, am I wrong? Let Iserra and Althea go” the male from the couple spoke up and I noticed how familiar a green his eyes were. They looked like they were an exact replica of mine.

“Ah, but that won’t be of a fair exchange.” the alpha replied, turning to the male who spoke “After all, I have yet to know where thine bairn lie”

The female behind the male- Iserra, I guessed- tensed, “You won’t find her; she is gone. She didn’t make it up to breathing. You won’t have to worry about having a cross breed walk into the were and witch world”

The male did not move, but a flash of pain hovered in his eyes.

“Alpha, please” I pleaded “they are in love, please let them be and let them love-”

I stopped since his hand collided- hard- with my cheek, sending me to the ground on the force of it, I held a hand on my burning face “That’s enough!” the alpha roared