Seven- Intensity

Okay, I know I took really, really long in uploading, sorry guys. I’ve just moved in and I’ve been unpacking and packing again and being on the vacation plus seeing my mom again and then seeing her leave us for the while again… (Sighs) Add all of these plus the fact that we didn’t have Wi-Fi for a few days, it would equal to no upload. Really sorry again, guys. :) Anyways, I hope you enjoy!! :)

Oh, and there’s going to be a little (a very teensy tiny weenie) sexy scene in this chapter. Beware!! :P ahahahah

            “He was just so amazing” Natalie sighed dreamily, propping her chin on her palm and her elbow on the counter as I threw away the ice-cream and began scrubbing the spoon

“What’d you do?” I asked, rinsing the spoon, pretending to be interested.

“Well, we…” she stopped after that

I turned to her, placing the spoon in the dish drainer. I raised an eyebrow at her. She was looking at a spot on her right, blankly. She had no expression on her face.

“You say he’s amazing but you don’t know what you two did?” I asked

She raised her head until our eyes met “He wants to meet with you”

“What?” I asked, caught off-guard “Why?”

“Because he plans to introduce himself to mom and dad, but he wanted to meet you first” she replied. She was smiling, but her eyes were empty. Her brown eyes didn’t look as rich as they did before. I could feel something. Something was wrong here.

“Nat are you okay?” I asked, concerned for her

“He changed my life, Rienne” she sighed, a smile still on her lips. “He’s changed me” she stood up and walked away.

My eyes followed her. Since when did my sister call me Rienne?

I was lying on my bed, playing with his shirt. After Natalie climbed up the stairs, I followed, bringing his shoes and shirt into my room. His shirt smelled strongly of him; fresh woods and wild grass. He smelled almost like the forest, if it wasn’t for the spice mixed with his scent.

Charlie had informed me about not coming to work since it was basically a holiday. And she thought I would be out on a date today. Suddenly, I heard a knock. Not from my door though.

From my window

Bewildered, I sat up and stretched my neck to see what was making that sound. Kael.

I rolled my eyes before I stuffed his shirt under my pillow and walked towards the window, picking up his shoes on the way. I pulled the window open and leaned my elbows on it. He was seated comfortably on the branch, as if he’d done a stunt like this many times before. Maybe he had. He smirked, leaning forward. Maybe he hadn’t.