Nine- Threatened

Hey wattpadders!! :D My beautiful fans! Nobody gave me suggestions for my previous chapter. :( But, anyways, a little warning for this chapter; it might get very confusing for you guys, but I might be able to answer your questions if you write them in the comment box or if you message me :)

Comment!!

Vote!!

Add to your Library!! :D

But most importantly, Enjoy!! :D

______________________________________________

Chapter 9- Threatened

            “What happened to you Jaymes?” asked Annie the moment I stepped into the kitchen, hoping they were all watching TV in the living room, but wasn’t met up with any luck

“Uh, I… I fell” I answered, deciding to tell the truth instead of a lie I was about to make

“I heard the tramp was back in the-” Natalie chirped, strolling into the kitchen, her right hand swiping against the surface of the wall way above her head, but she stopped when she saw me “what the heck?”

“Jaymes, I thought I-” and here came Riley “what happened to you?”

“Natalie knows the story” I murmured, walking towards a stool

“What?” she argued “You didn’t even catch a ride with me this morning, you went with a friend of yours, remember?”

I raised an eyebrow at her. Are you kidding? But I doubted my thoughts; she looked so sure and I knew her look when she lied.

“Oh, yeah, we never really met your friend, Jaymes, when are you planning to introduce that mystery person to us?” Annie asked, her voice teasing

“What? No, I went with Natalie this morning, I could’ve sworn I-” I stopped myself, I didn’t remember getting into Natalie’s car anymore, I didn’t remember the drive towards school, all I knew was the accident happened and that I woke up at Kael’s place.

“By the way, there’s a mail for you. We placed it on your bed” said Annie, already cooking for dinner

I sped up to my room, as fast as I could, trying not to hurt myself more. On my bed lay a black and brown wilted but still intact rose. I picked it up and almost immediately it brightened in color and it became the brightest red I have ever seen. I would have freaked out at the effect I gave off, but this wasn’t the first time it ever happened. This was my talent.

 I noticed a letter on the bed but it only said one word;

 Perfection

I frowned; confused. Where did this come from? I lowered my hands to my sides, looking at nothing in particular, thinking if I had really lost my sanity.