Blake Picture Above

Oliver POV

Alex was screaming, I'm positive she wanted me to run or to do anything but just stand there like a fool, but I couldn't move. I was frozen, stuck watching the scene unfold in front of me.

Oliver, boy! That's our mate!

Mate.

I never thought I would find mine; and I defiantly never thought I would find my mate like this. Smirking viscously, not noticing my frame at the doorway, as he continues to watch a blond ride him into teary-eyed pleasure.

My legs gave out and I fell to the plush carpet. I never wanted a mate, I knew that they would just bring more heart break; and it appears that I was right.

A whimper flew past my lips before I could stop it. The pitiful pained noise drew the others attention towards me. The woman was beautiful she had dyed blond hair that ended just above her hip and emerald green eyes, which are currently piercing into my soul with a heated glare.

The man- my mate, had tousled brown hair and blue eyes that appear almost grey. "That's enough, get off me!" The male's voice cut through the tension like a knife. His gruff voice ringing out with authority.

"W-what? Why?!" The faux blond yelled, her shrill voice piercing through me like a siren.

"Don't let that slut stop our fun, baby!" She swore, pointing a perfectly painted nail at me for emphasis. I shrunk back under her accusing finger and fiery glazed eyes.

Baby.

Hearing the pet name she gave my mate hurt. It felt like my heart was being torn into shreds and glued back together. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt the fat orbs roll down my bare thigh and onto the soft carpet.

"Don't call him that." The brunette growled before pushing the girl off his lap and onto the floor.

"Now, get the hell out of my office!" He commanded to the shocked faux blond. The female sent me one last glare before scrambling to the open oak doors and exiting the room. Slamming the door shut behind herself.

I looked up at the male through thick eyelashes. He was already looking at me with longing, desire, hurt? I couldn't make out his emotion. His eyes swam will too much to tell how he felt. It unnerved me.

"Name?" He demanded.

"Oliver." I whispered, afraid that if I spoke any louder, my voice would break. Despite that he nodded, not seeming to mind having to strain his ears to hear my answer.

"I'm Blake; and I'm also your mate." Blake boomed, his voice loud, confident, and husky.

Thank you captain obvious.