Don't trust him, kid

"You!" Blake growled, like he wanted to say more. Like he wanted to insult me or yell at my already scared form. But he didn't. The taller male shook his head, his brown locks swinging atop his head.

"Oliver, look. I understand why you'd be mad at me- hell right now I'm mad at me." Blake paused, looking me in the eye, his blue orbs clashing with my gray ones.  Possibly asking if he can continue on his mini rant, possibly searching my eyes for an answer to an unasked question.

It only took a second but he continued, having found his answer. "But I have my reasons, just like you have reasons for crossing onto my pack grounds."

He's turning this on me?

I bit my lip and closed my gray eyes to prevent from lashing out at the taller. Yelling at the male wouldn't make the situation any better, but it would defiantly make me feel better.

A familiar metallic taste expanded from my lip and into my mouth causing me to open my eyes. "You're correct. I do have my reasons- that I won't disclose. But turning whatever this is on me won't help the situation."

He growled again, clearly displeased from my lack of submission. "You need to shut up." Blake slowly spoke. Like he was talking to an infant- a being that needed the slow talk to keep up with what he was saying.

He's dangerous, boy. Don't trust him.

Alex commanded, her voice swirling with nothing but certainty.

I already knew that Blake couldn't be trusted, the way he carried himself spoke all that needed to be said. (He walks with authority. He pushed that girl with rippling viciousness. He lashes out like he can't control himself, his anger, or his wolf.) From the small amount I've seen him he's unfit and a danger- to himself, his pack, and myself.

Blake turned towards the large spruce doors that led to the office.  "You met Cameron- my beta- correct?" He chuckled.

"Dumb question. Sorry." The tall male didn't seem apologetic, at all. "We're going to get you cleaned up and changed..." Blake demanded.

"...So follow me."

It was obvious that I didn't have a choice in the matter. I had to follow the Alpha to wherever he was going- even if every fiber of my being is yelling at me to run the other way.