Picture of Addison Above (or to the side)

Oliver’s POV  

“What’re you doing on my pack grounds, rouge?”

There’s that harsh word again. I knew that I didn’t have a pack to call home or a room to lie freely; they didn’t have to remind me every chance they got. Willing my tears to stop, I stood on shaky legs. My head swan with Alex’s commands, and pounded with heartache.

I looked up at the other; he stood at least a foot taller than me. That’s not surprising though, every wolf is taller than my 5 foot and 6 inch frame.  Blake obnoxiously snarled “What are you wearing?!” bringing me out of my self-pity.  

Excuse me, sir but I rather like pitying myself.  Thank you very much.

“Clothes.” I bluntly answered. I would normally skid around making anyone angry, or angrier, but my head is pounding with astounding strength (I think my brain is trying to escape) and I’ve witnessed my mate, my other half, doing the do with someone else. I’m physically and mentally exhausted. I’m surprised that I’m even still standing.

The shirtless male sighed. “I can see that, but why are you wearing Cameron’s clothes?”  

Is he kidding?

Cameron was the only wolf who showed me any decency since I arrived on this horrid land and yet he spat his name like he murdered his entire family.  I glared at the other with all the menace I have. Which, unsurprisingly, isn’t much. However my stare still caused the other to tense up. “What?!” he demanded, causing me to shake my head.

“Cameron clothed me after I shifted, which was extremely kind of him! ” I seethed to the brunette, venom lacing into my tone.

“You will not talk to your Alpha and mate like that!” Blake ordered, obviously taken back by my statement. If he thought he was going to get a mate that would just sit there and take what he served, he was wrong.

I’m tired of being that person. I ran away for a new life. For a new me. My mate won't stop that from happening.

A/N: I don't know when or where Addison will be implemented yet but I didn't have any other picture for this chapter.