Who are you

Awaking  I noticed I was in Blake's bed. The sheets were a soft silk, and the mattress felt like a cloud. It was comfortable, no doubt, but I hadn't fallen asleep on this small heaven, which meant Blake carried me here. The thought freaked me out, he was able to pick me up off the sofa without even waking me up!

I jumped out of the king sized bed, now wide awake. "Stupid." I muttered to myself.

Looking down at one of the black night stand's I noticed a small white paper with sloppy  handwriting, a note. It read:

Dear Oliver,

If you're hungry there's stuff in the fridge, you can make yourself something. I'll be gone for awhile so I'm sending over a trusted friend, she should be there by 12:00.

                                               your, Alpha

I plucked the paper with sloppy black ink off the table and threw it away. I didn't need a baby sitter and where was he? Isn't part of his job supposed to be lovingly devoted to his mate? Sighing in frustration, I left the large elegant bedroom and sauntered to the kitchen.

I am hungry, so I will make something dammit!

Looking towards the clock as I entered the kitchen I found that it was 11:28, which left me with enough time to cook a small meal and eat. Just perfect! I then looked through every cupboard until I found a pan that could sufficiently cook eggs. I opened the fridge pulled out a carton of eggs, put the pan on the stove, and switched the stove on.

Once I finished cooking the scrambled eggs I again went through most of the cupboards until I found a plate. Easily I transferred my eggs from my pan to my plate, put the pan into the sink, and sat down to eat.

Glancing at the clock every few seconds my anxiety kicked into over drive. What was this "trusted friend" going to be like? Was she nice like Cameron? Untrustworthy like Blake? Or was she like me? Forced into this pack, making a life out of something she didn't want..

I looked at the black clock again 11:56, time didn't seem to go slower. I stood and put my empty plate and used fork, into the sink with the pan. My nerves were eating at me, it was almost like choking. I took deep breaths. Inhaling through my mouth and exhaling through my nose. All while chanting "you're okay" silently to myself. 

Looking at the clock again, it was 12:01. The front door opened.