"...and you kill it". (Prinxiety)

Honestly, I think there's WAY too much Prinxiety out there and not enough of the other ships in this fandom but I found a good prompt on Tumblr (that's what the pic for this chapter is) and I just had to write it. Yes, my Tumblr is called MicrowavedZebras.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Princey's POV:

Anxiety has been acting weird ever since the video we did with Thomas for Valentine's Day. I mean, he always acts weird, but now he's acting weirder than usual. I don't think the others have noticed yet. He could only be acting weird around me, but that doesn't really make sense. I did nothing to him. I was starting to get annoyed at this behavior.

"Have you seen Anxiety?" I asked Morality.

"He's probably in his room." He replied.

"Have you noticed that he's been acting differently lately?" I wondered. "Is he avoiding me?"

"He has been acting weird." Morality confirmed. "Maybe you should go talk to him?"

"Thanks, I will." I answered, starting to walk up the stairs to Anxiety's room. I knocked on the door, but there was no reply. "Anxiety? Are you in there?" Still no reply. "An?"

"What?!" I finally heard from the other side of the door.

"Are you okay?" I asked the darker trait.

"I'm fine, go away." Came his reply. I stood there for a few seconds, contemplating whether I should go into Anxiety's room or just leave like he told me to.

"Roman!" Morality called from downstairs. "Thomas is having a panic attack! Help!" I started to get mad. This was Anxiety's fault.

"I'll be downstairs in a minute! I have to deal with something first!" I yelled down to Morality. "Get Logic to help you!"

I knocked on Anxiety's door again. "Let me in!" No reply. I pushed the door open. Good, it wasn't locked. Anxiety was standing in the corner. "What the hell are you doing to Thomas?! And why have you been acting so weird? What's going on!?" I pinned him against the wall.

"Please... I don't want to go." Anxiety whimpered. Surprised, I backed up, giving himself some space. I realized he was shaking, tears stained black from his makeup rolling down his cheeks.

"What?" I whispered. He kept shaking and crying, not answering my question. He tensed up as I pulled him into a hug. "It's okay... I'm not going to hurt you. What's wrong?"

"You're not g-gonna k-kill me?" He stuttered out through tears.

"No!" I comforted the crying trait. "Why would you ever think that? Come here." I sat on the bed and let him sit next to me, still hugging.

He whispered, "Y-you said in the last video, that you find out what's making their life difficult, and you kill it. I'm what makes Thomas's life difficult. I d-don't mean to..."

"An..." I pulled him closer. "I could never hurt you."

"Yeah, right." Anxiety leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I mean it. I love you too much to ever let anything bad happen to you." I explained.

"You love me?" He asked, not believing me.

"Yes."