Carousel (Princality)

Prompt: "roman and patton going on a date and being like,,, ridiculously cute,,,,," ~ cosmicchill

They also wanted a sequel to my most recent one shot but I wasn't really in the mood to write smut right now so maybe later. For now you get this!

So this is basically How The Fuck Do You Fuck In A Ferris Wheel but from Roman and Patton's perspective.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morality's POV:

We all were walking around the carnival when I saw the carousel. It had so many pretty horses I had to ride it!

"So what do you guys want to do?" Logic asked.

"I'm gonna get tickets! Me and Roman are going on the carousel!" I pulled Princey over to the ticket booth.

"You know, you could ask me if I wanted to go on a ride before dragging me onto it." He replied sternly.

"Sorry, honey." I smiled innocently. "I was just really excited and figured you would wanna go on it with me because you love horses."

"Aw." Princey wrapped his arms around me as I paid for the tickets. "I forgive you. It's so sweet that you thought of me." I turned around in his hug to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. We then untangled ourselves and got in line for the carousel.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" I squealed.

"We should pretend like our horses are racing each other!" Princey, the ever-competitive one, suggested.

"I've got a better idea!" I bit my lip. "Roman, How about you sit on my lap the whole time?" Princey blushed furiously, not saying anything as we got onto the carousel.

I picked a majestic-looking white horse with a pink, yellow, and blue saddle. I sat on it, pushing myself back far enough that Princey could get on too, before moving forward again so he was on my lap.

"Do you think the ride operator will let us do this?" He asked, worriedly.

"I think so..." I replied. "She hasn't said anything about it yet and I think she's starting up the ride now, princess."

Princey blushed at the use of my nickname for him. He grabbed my arms and wrapped them around his own waist. I softly kissed the back of his neck. The ride started up.

"Onward, mighty steed!" Princey shouted, leaning forward.

"You're a dork." I giggled.

"I'm your dork." He replied, looking back at me and winking before facing forward again.

I laid my head on his shoulder, staring up at what I could see of his face. The way he was smiling and enjoying himself made my heart flutter with joy.

The ride was over way too quickly. Princey awkwardly climbed off my lap, and I followed him over to the Ferris wheel. We looked up at the people on it.

"Hey, there's Logan and Angel! They look so cute together!" I pointed to a car that was almost at the top. I looked over at Princey, and slipped my hand into his.

He looked back over to me. "You know, I think we're cuter together then they are."

"Oh yeah?" I teased. "Prove it."

"You asked for it." He laughed, pressing our lips together.

I wrapped my arms around him, pulling the royal trait closer as we kissed. This was such a good date.