The Story of Lihua Lei

In life and in death, Lihua Lei had always had some luck on her side. Dying at 90 years old with her children and grandchildren by her side, she could not wait to finally meet her beloved husband, Daniel, in the afterlife. Lihua Lei had grown up as an orphan, taken in by the Lei clan at a young age, she was first taken and trained as a poison taste tester. Poison taste testers did not expect to live a long life. However, no matter which poison she was fed, her luck to survive the poison became a legend. After being fed all the poison known to mankind, she was then taken as a disciple to the greatest poison expert.

After ten years as his disciple, she came back to the Lei clan to serve them. As their assassin and poison expert, she helped kill all their foes and take down their enemies with a fast and efficient ease that came naturally to her. Soon, she rose within the clan to become a trusted aid and was given permission to marry.

Finding her beloved came easy to her. He was Daniel Lei. The bodyguard to the Young Master Lei. After many trials, tribulations and many girls fighting for his attention, Daniel Lei also returned her affections and told her he loved her as well. After four children, and 20 grandchildren, Grandma Lihua Lei finally laid in bed with a content heart, ready to let go and be with her beloved again.

Little did she know, the Gods had different plans for her. Little did she know, her luck had always been too much and transmigrated her soul into a young, helpless, naive, and vengeful little girl.

------------

Lihua Lei is the legitimate daughter of Prime Minister Lei. However, his marriage towards her mother, Lily, was only a political marriage maneuver. At the time, Leo Lei was just an unknown scholar from a wealthy family, however he had fooled her mother into believing his lies of love so she would choose to marry him instead of someone else. With the backing of Lily's family reputation and power, Leo Lei had finally became Prime Minister. After marriage and getting Lily pregnant, Prime Minister Lei married two concubines back to back the moment the announcement was made and left Lily heartbroken.

Due to complications during birth, Lily died giving birth to Lihua. After Leo found out that the child born was a girl and not a boy, he left and never came back to Spring Courtyard. Lihua was given everything that she wanted and needed, however what she yearned the most was human contact and family affection.

Growing up innocent and naive to the world, after 17 years of not knowing her father and half siblings look like, it did not occur to her their ill intentions when two of her half siblings came to befriend her after such a long time of solitude. Lihua immediately gave them what ever they asked for as long as they came everyday to talk to her. She soon became attached to them and waited patiently by the window like a puppy waiting for it's master by the door. How could she have known the the tea they have been giving her to drink for a year would be poison and that poison would kill and disfigure her face.

When the poison was activated, both of her sister's laughed happily in her face.

"Is first sister feeling okay?" Cindy asked in fake concern. "You don't look so well."

"Yes, I agree second sister." Lisa said behind the open fan to hide her smile. "First sister looks pale. It must be the weather changing that has cause first sister to feel chills of the wind."

"I-I..." Lihua managed to say.

"Oh, dear let me guide you to your bed so you can rest." Cindy said as she pulled the weakened Lihua off her chair and dragged her limp body to her room.

"Let me help you." Lisa said as she ran after Cindy. "Second sister is so nice to actually tuck first sister into bed."

The two of them dragged Lihua's body down the long hall, not caring if they bumped into tables or the wall. After they reached her bedroom, the two of them threw her body onto the bed and covered her with a blanket from head to toe.