Three Days (5)

"It is good to see the Prince of Yukah easily admitting his wrong and accepting a proper, fitting punishment."  Takeshi said as he arrived to the tearoom.  He only heard the ending of the conversation, but he knew Lihua had the situation under control when he saw the Yukah people kneeling down with their head down in remorse along side their very own precious Prince.  

Everyone in the room rose up to their feet as Takeshi's intimidating frame and aura came into the room, suffocating the air around them.  His eyes scanned over everyone and finally stopped at his Lady wife. With his stern mask on he makes his way to Lihua's side and possessively wraps his arm around her waist and kisses her forehead before dismissing everyone from bowing.  

"Rise."  Takeshi said.  "Those that were kneeling, keep on kneeling.  Those that were sitting, please sit."  

Everyone went back to the position that they were in as they felt a pressure press down on to them.  His intense power overwhelmed them mentally and physically. It was as if his qi kept trying to infiltrate their body, trying to gauge their strengths and weaknesses.  Those that couldn't protect themselves, started crying.  Those that tried to block their minds with their qi were sweating profusely.    

"My Lady Wife, what should be the Yukah Kingdom's punishment?"  Takeshi said in a bored, monotone voice.  

"This Lady requests five positions given to you for the Phantom Mirage."  Lihua said.  "To be given to Bido Kingdom."  

"What!"  Thorin shouted.  

"Five positions given to Yukah Kingdom, will now be given to Bido Kingdom, bring the number of people for them to take to Phantom Mirage to 30 people.  While Yukah Kigdom will now bring 15 people."  Lihua said.  "Word will be sent to the Phantom Mirage Committee so there will be no misunderstandings."

"Lady Lihua-"  Prince Aiguo started saying.  

"Are you not kneeling now and told this Lady that you'll accept the punishment I choose?  That you'll gladly permit what ever I choose?"  Lihua said to Prince Aiguo.  

His lips tightened before he answered her.  "Very well.  As it was this Prince's fault, this Prince will accept the punishment for this Prince and this Prince's servants."  

Every Yukah servant started kowtowing, begging Prince Aiguo to think twice and take back what he just said.  They knew how much the Phantom Mirage meant to their prince.  To give 5 positions away to either enemy Kingdom was blasphemous.  

"It's too late for you all to be kowtowing."  Prince Aiguo said.  "You should have kowtowed the moment you disrespected Lady Lihua.  As your Prince, I accept the punishment and will learn from this experience.  I shall teach my servants better as well."  

"Now that this is resolved,  collect your people and leave this tearoom."  Takeshi said.  "My Lady Wife does not have business with you nor do you have any business with her."  

Ashamed and embarrassed to his core, Prince Aiguo stands up and leaves first, as his servants also stand up from kneeling to follow him back to his room.  Although he felt ashamed and embarrassed, he was not one to run away in any situation.  But the moment he went back into his tearoom, he punished his servants to his hearts content.  Afterwards at his private courtyard inn, he dismisses his servants and with his women surrounding him, he takes what he wants from them one at a time. Forcing them to wear a white veil as he has sex with them calling out Lihua's name.  

"Now that we won't be disturbed."  Lihua said as the door shut tightly in the tearoom.  "What may I ask, is the reason why you invited me here."  

"Firstly, I cannot accept the five positions from the Yukah Kingdom.  I did not do anything to deserve this.  We cannot accept this gift."  Thorin said quickly.  "It's not right to take such a huge gift away from you."  

"It is my gift to give and I choose to give it to the Bido Kingdom."  Lihua said.  "Tell your Prince that I am giving it to Bido Kingdom, so should one day Hell King and I decide to visit, may your Prince remember this gift and treat us well when we arrive."  

Lihua yet again, didn't give anyone a way out of declining her.  

"Since Lady Lihua has given us such a great gift, this servant to Bido Kingdom can only gladly accept.   Should Hell King and Lady Lihua visit Bido Kingdom in the future, this Master Teacher will welcome you personally into Bido Kingdom and treat you and Hell King well."  Thorin said.  

Lihua nodded as she poured tea to Takeshi's teacup for him.  Taking the teapot away from Lihua, Takeshi in turn pours tea into her cup. 

"As for the reason why I invited Lady Lihua here."  Thorin said.  "Was to talk about our alliance during the week long stay in Phantom Mirage."