Banquet (2)

Prince Aiguo drank his wine in a furious movement.  He had never been scolded by another person other than his Mother and Father.  But to be told by Hell King to know his place and stay in his place as a weak martial artist made his blood boil with rage.  

King Nao defused the situation by signaling the dancers to start dancing in the middle of the stage as people start to get up to explore the garden.  

"The man next to Prince Haneul is my son, Thorin."  Lihua whispers to Takeshi.  

Thorin had a full head of dark brown hair.  His bushy eyebrows couldn't hide his big, bright and knowledgeable blue eyes.  His high cheek bones cut into his face as his thin lips looked stern.  He seemed like someone who hardly smiled.  He look scholarly yet, his body and aura was strong and deadly.   With one look, he knew that Thorin was at Noble Phoenix Martial Stage.  

"The four people behind him are my grandchildren."  Lihua tells him.  "Dai, Takao, and Chiyo take after their father.  Brown hair and blue eyes.  While Sora takes after my daughter. Black hair and blue eyes."  

"Which is which?"  Takeshi asks.  

"Dai is the one in green.  Takao is the one in blue while Chiyo's the only girl there, in purple.  Sora is the one in grey."  Lihua tells him while leaning in to him so their conversation could only be heard between themselves.  

Takeshi nods in understanding as he quickly looks around the room without staring at the people they were talking about.  

"Do you wish to meet them?"  Takeshi asked.  

"An introduction would be nice."  Lihua said.  "Then that way, in the future when we visit, it won't be so awkward when we just show up."  

Takeshi tell's Nao that he and Lihua were going to take a walk around the garden to get some fresh air before leading her outside.  

Takeshi hoped that once he is outside in the garden, those that seek him out would also come out to the garden and those he wants to talk to would be there.  

Just like he predicted, the moment they entered the garden, he had been flooded with people who wanted to know how he could become a Heavenly Dragon Martial Stage fighter at such a young age.  

Takeshi was cordial towards them and just told him that he took time to cultivate in seclusion.  With no other pointers, they soon lost interest and left.  

Prince Haneul along with Thorin and a group of people have come to introduce themselves to Takeshi.  Instead of asking how he got to the Heavenly Dragon Marital Stage, he asked Takeshi about his time at the boarders.  

"It has been a long time since this King has fought protecting my people at the boarders."  Takeshi said as he answered Prince Haneul's question.  

"To tell you the truth, you are like a legend to me."  Prince Haneul confesses.  "The stories they tell of you and your military brilliance and strength is what I aim to become as well.  My hope of leading my own army for my King, to protect my people, I could only hope to be half as successful as you."  

"The road to success will be hard, but as long as you hold true to your convictions and to your King.  Then there will be none that can beat you."  Takeshi said to him.  "I hear you and your royal brothers have a great teacher, teaching you.  As long as you adhere to his teachings then you shall grow to be a great fighter and man."  

"How do you know of my teacher?"  Prince Haneul asks.  "Thorin come here." 

Thorin steps forward from behind Prince Haneul and bows.  

"This is my teacher, Thorin Lei.  He has been the royal teacher for all my royal brothers."  

"His reputation proceeds himself. This King has only heard of good things about Master Teacher Thorin."  Takeshi said. "Please do not stand on ceremony."  

"It is this subjects honor that Hell King knows the existence of this subject."  Thorin said.  

"With one teacher teaching all the royal children, of course, this King would have heard of Master Teacher Thorin. It is this King's honor to meet such a great Master Teacher."  Takeshi said as he turned to Lihua.  

He pulls her forward and to the surprise of everyone, he introduces her to the people of Bido Kingdom.  Everyone that came up to him to talk to him, never got an introduction to his wife.  But to see him introduce her to the people of the Bido Kingdom, made others jealous of this honor.  They have all heard of the love between Hell King and his Lady Wife.  It was one of the first story and gossip they heard when they arrived.  

Hell King falling in love with his savior and marrying her.  How can that not be a great love story?  They have also witness how he treats her during the banquet and how they whispered and took care of each other like love birds.  

"This is my Lady Wife, Lady Lihua."  Takeshi said as Lihua steps forward.  "Prince Haneul and Master Teacher Thorin."  

"Greetings."  Lihua says as she nods at them.  She didn't know what else to say to Prince Haneul and her son.  Her mind completely blanks as she stares at Thorin.  Her heart beating fast in happiness at finally being so close to him and at the same time with sadness that she couldn't tell him who she is at the moment.  How could she be so close and yet so far at the same time.