Ch. 2 I'm always here for you

Adrielle can't help but be worried about her boyfriend. She noticed a distant look in Jay's eyes when Jane announced that they are learning about the History of Agrabah. She blinks when she hears Jane telling the class that she has good news. She looks forward at Jane who announced that they'll be having a class field trip. One of the students asked Jane where they going which she responded that they'll be visiting Agrabah. 

Mal blinks.

" Agrabah?" She glanced at Jay. " Isn't that where you old man was from?" She asked Jay with a raised eyebrow.

Jay sighed. 

" Yeah" He mumbles. " Father doesn't like it when someone mentions Agrabah to him and especially Sultan Aladdin" He whispers. " He gets a fit when he hears the name of the place he was from and his enemy's name" He rolls his eyes. 

Ben nods his head.

" Ah! I remember my father telling me that Jafar wanted to take over Agrabah and force Princess Jasmine to marry him" He tells him. 

Jay tensed up when Ben mentioned his mother's name. He stands up and pins Ben against the ground with a hand tightened in a fist grasping Ben's shirt tightly. His eyes narrowed glaring down at Ben. 

" He never forced her!" Jay snapped. 

Adrielle and Mal's eyes widened in surprised.

" Jay! Ben!" They shout in unison. 

Adrielle grabs Jay's right arm with her right hand and pulls her boyfriend away from her big brother. She turns to Jay and looks at him with worried eyes. 

" Jay..." Her eyes saddened.

Jay looks at Adrielle and sighs.

" I'm sorry...." He mumbles and slowly lets go of Adrielle's right hand. " I...I got to go" He runs out of the classroom. 

Adrielle watched Jay leave the classroom and frowns. 

" Jay..." She whispers feeling her heart break a little. 

Mal helps her boyfriend up and asked Ben if he's okay.

" I'm fine" Ben fixed his clothes and turns to his younger sister. " Adri...." He whispers looking at her with worried eyes. 

Adrielle turns to Ben.

" Are you okay?" She asked.

Ben nods his head reassuring Adrielle that he's okay. 

" I'm gonna go check up on Jay" Adrielle tells him and walks out of the classroom.

Ben and Mal watched Adrielle leave. 

" Ben..." Mal glanced at her boyfriend. 

Ben turns to Mal.

" Does Jay really know the History of Agrabah and what happened to his father?" He asked her.

Mal frowns. 

Adrielle walks around the campus and finds Jay at the Enchanted lake. She stops walking seeing Jay sitting down with his legs in the water. She gets closer to him and noticed Jay's facial expression seems emotionless. 

Jay sat there with a blank stare. 

The Enchanted lake is giving him another vision but this time with Sultana Jasmine running away from something. She seems to be wearing a scared expression on her face as she holds him in her arms.

" Jay!" A voice breaks him out of his trance. 

Jay blinks and turns his head to the right seeing Adrielle sitting down next to him. He calms down grabbing Adrielle's left hand with his right hand.

" I'm sorry...." He whispers.

Adrielle grasped Jay's right hand lightly. 

" It's okay..." She whispers.

" It just..." Jay mumbles.

Adrielle shakes her head.

" You don't have to tell me if you don't feel like it" She smiles. " Take your time to calm down first" She pulls him into a hug. " I am not mad at you. I am only worried about you" She whispers. 

Jay's eyes softened. 

" I'm always here for you" Adrielle kissed his head.

Jay sighs happily and closed his eyes. 

He decided to take a nap in Adrielle's arms. He wraps his arms around Adrielle's waist and pulls her close. He enjoys Adrielle's hands playing with his long hair because it makes him feel safe and loved.