Ch. 13 Father! Let go of my girlfriend!

Adrielle wakes up from her slumber, and she groans in pain due to a headache she is getting. Adrielle sits up straight, and she blinks when she sees that there is a lot of riches. Adrielle stands up, and she looks at her surroundings when she sees a flight of stairs on her left. Adrielle turns to the left, and she walks towards the stairs, but an invisible force stops her. 

" W-What?" Adrielle stutters and she puts her hands in front of her, and her eyes widen when she feels glass. 

Adrielle's eyes narrowed, and she steps back as she transforms into her beast form. Adrielle runs towards the glass, and she slams against it. Adrielle angrily growls when she sees that there isn't a dent or a crack. Adrielle continues to use her body strength to slam against the glass, but it's still not breaking. 

Adrielle transforms back into her human form, and she falls onto her knees as she begins to pant due to getting tired. 

' What is this thing made of?' Adrielle asked herself. 

" It's indestructible glass," A male voice speaks up, which causes Adrielle to lift her head, and she looked straight. Adrielle's eyes widened when she sees Jafar walking up to her. 

" J-Jafar," Adrielle stands up, and she begins to look at him with an angry expression as she tries her best to look brave in front of the infamous villain. " What are you doing outside of the Isle?" Adrielle angrily asked Jafar. 

Jafar points his Serpent staff at the glass, which causes Adrielle to step back. Jafar's angry reddish-orange eyes stared into Adrielle's scared brown eyes. 

" I was getting bored of that place," Jafar merely tells Adrielle. " So, I decided to come back to Agrabah and hopefully take what is mine," Jafar looks at Adrielle with a crazed expression. " That street rat took everything from me!" Jafar pulls his Serpent staff to him as he slams it to the ground, which caused the whole area to shake, due to his powerful magic. 

Adrielle fell onto her butt, and she blinks when she feels something touch her head. Adrielle lifts her head, and her eyes widened when she sees sand heading towards her direction. Adrielle immediately stands up as she steps away from the pouring sand. Adrielle turns to look at Jafar, and she slams her fists against the glass. 

" Let me out!" Adrielle screams at Jafar. 

Jafar looks at Adrielle, and he smirks when he sees Adrielle looking at him with a scared expression while continuing to slam her fists against the glass. 

Tears started to fall from Adrielle's eyes since she is scared that she is going to die. Adrielle turns her head back, and she sees the sand slowly reaching towards her. Adrielle looks back at Jafar, and she glares at him. 

" You are not going to rule Agrabah," Adrielle tells Jafar. 

" Oh? Why do you say that?" Jafar asked Adrielle. 

" Because Sultan Aladdin is going to stop you," Adrielle tells Jafar. 

Jafar angrily stares at Adrielle when he hears Aladdin's name coming out of her mouth. Jafar's body begins to change, which causes Adrielle to look at him with a horrified expression. Jafar laughs as he feels his power rushing through his body due to being turned into a Genie when Aladdin defeated him.  

Adrielle's heart skipped a beat, feeling scared for her life

Adrielle's heart skipped a beat, feeling scared for her life. Adrielle blinks when she feels something on her feet. Adrielle looks down, and her eyes widened when she sees that sand is starting to reach her legs. 

" That filthy street rat can't stop me now!" Jafar laughs as he looks down at Adrielle. " No one can't save you," Jafar smirks. " Not even my bastard of a son," Jafar angrily stares down at Adrielle since he thinks that the young woman took Jay away from him. 

What Jafar and Adrielle don't know is that Jay finally reached the bottom of the cave. Jay's eyes widened when he hears his so-called father calling him a 'bastard.' Tears welled up in Jay's eyes as he angrily stares at the red Genie, who is his 'father.' 

" Hey!" Jay angrily shouts at Jafar. " Let Adrielle go!" Jay runs up the stairs, and he stands in front of Adrielle, who is inside an hourglass. Adrielle looks at Jay, and she is happy to see him, but she is also scared that he is going to get hurt. 

Jafar looks at Jay, and he angrily stares at him since Jay's short hair reminds Jafar of Sultan Aladdin. Jafar held his right hand out, which causes red magic to surround Jay, and Jafar lifts the young man to the air and towards him. 

" Jay!" Adrielle screams when she sees Jay flying towards Jafar. 

Jafar grabs Jay, and he smirks at him. 

Jay glares at Jafar since he did not like that his "father" kidnapped Adrielle as well as Jafar calling him a "bastard of a son." 

" Sultan Aladdin," Jafar looks at Jay with an angry yet crazed expression. " Trying to be a hero yet again, huh," Jafar laughs. " Well, you can not stop me now since I have my powers yet again," Jafar smirks at Jay. 

Jay frowns when he hears his "father" calling him Sultan Aladdin. Jay turns his head back to look at Adrielle, and his eyes widened when he sees that the sand has already reached Adrielle by the waist. Jay looks back at Jafar, and he angrily stares at him.  

" I am sorry to burst your bubble, but I am not Sultan Aladdin!" Jay shouts at Jafar. " Father! Let go of my girlfriend!" Jay looks at Jafar in the eyes. 

Due to Jafar's rage towards Sultan Aladdin, he stares at Jay with a confused expression when the young man called him "father." Jafar angrily growls at Jay, and he has decided that he has enough of Jay. Jafar grew bigger and bigger, which causes him to destroy the cave of wonders due to his massive size. 

" Jay!/Adrielle!" Adrielle and Jay screamed while watching the other, getting further away and disappearing out of their eyesight. 

Adrielle begins to panic when she sees that the cave of wonders is going to consume her. Adrielle closed her eyes, and she starts to cry, thinking that she is going to die. 

' Mom. Dad. Benny. Jay,' Adrielle calls out to her loved ones. ' I am sorry. I loved you all so much,' Adrielle cries as she lets the sand in the hour-glass consume her. 

" Princess Adrielle!" A familiar male voice calls out to Adrielle as a blue light consumes Adrielle, and she disappears.