Ch. 11 You're not Jay

Adrielle wears a surprised expression when she hears Jay telling her that Sultana Jasmine is his mother.

" I don't want to offend you or anything, but how do you know that Sultana Jasmine is your mother?" She curiously asked him.

Jay looks at his surroundings with a serious expression. He wanted to make sure that Adrielle and himself are alone. Once he knows that they are alone, he turns to look at Adrielle.

" When I was five-years-old, I noticed that I was the only boy without a mother from my group of friends. When my father was alone, I decided to confront him. I asked him about my mother. I noticed that it was a touchy subject because his shoulders tensed up when I asked him. He then explained to me that Sultan Aladdin forced my mother to leave him and me when I was a baby. He forced her to marry him..." Jay wears a saddened expression. 

Adrielle looks at Jay with a worried expression.

' I want to tell Jay the truth that Sultan Aladdin didn't force Sultana Jasmine to marry him, but I am scared of his reaction. I don't want him to hate me' She thought.

Adrielle looks at Jay and remembers Sultana Jasmine's invitation. 

" Jay. You do know that she invited us to eat dinner with her family. That means Sultan Aladdin will be in the room. Are you sure you are okay with being in the same room with him?" She asked him. 

Jay looks down at his feet. 

' I so badly want to confront Sultan Aladdin, but I don't want to make a scene in front of my mother' He thought as he sighs. 

" I want to go" Jay lifts his head up and turns to look at Adrielle. " Before we go, I want to wear something formal since we will be eating with the Sultan and Sultana" He tells her. 

Adrielle nods her head.

" I'll go change as well. I want to wear that dress you bought for me from the market" She smiles at him.

Jay smiles at her.

" You are going to rock that dress" He winks at her.

Adrielle blushes as she rolls her eyes and smiles at him.

" I'll see you in the dining room" She lovingly kisses Jay on the lips. 

" Same" Jay kisses her back.

Adrielle pulls back and smiles at him. She turns around and runs to her bedroom. 

Jay watches Adrielle disappear in front of his eyes. He turns around and heads towards his bedroom.

What the two teenagers don't know is that a mysterious figure was watching them from the shadows. The figure smirked as it disappears into the shadows.

Adrielle arrives at her bedroom. She opens the door and steps inside. She looked at her surroundings and noticed that Mal isn't in the room. She figured that Mal is with Ben somewhere in the castle. She closed the door behind her. 

Thirty minutes later. 

Adrielle wore a beautiful lavender purple dress that Jay brought for her from the market. She then puts a pair of white flats on her feet. She stands up straight and looks at herself in the mirror. She smiles because the dress and flats look lovely on her.  

A knock on the door grabbed Adrielle's attention.

" Come in!" Adrielle speaks up.

The door opens, and footsteps enter the room. 

" I told you that you look beautiful on that dress" A male voice speaks up.

Adrielle slowly turns around and sees Jay. She was about to smile when she sees Jay's eyes which isn't the usual brown eyes that she loves so much. 

" You're not Jay!" Adrielle shout at him

The fake Jay smirks at Adrielle.

Adrielle was about to activate her beast mode when a black light suddenly hits her. The last thing she sees before she consumes in darkness is the fake Jay transforming into Jafar.

Five minutes later. 

Mal walks towards her bedroom with Ben next to her. She stops walking when she sees the door opened. She wears a confused expression and wonders if Adrielle is in the room. She walks towards the room and turns. She blinks when she doesn't see Adrielle in the room. She entered the bedroom and froze when she felt a dark, powerful magic present in the room. 

Ben entered the room and noticed Mal wearing a scared and worried expression. He looks at Mal with a raised eyebrow and wonders what made her feel that way.

" Mal. What's wrong?" He asked her. 

Mal turns to look at Ben.

" Something isn't right. There is a dark, powerful magic present in this room and I have a feeling who this magic belongs too" She tells him.