Ch. 7 Hey, beautiful

It's early in the morning and Jay is the first one to wake up. He opens his eyes, gets out of bed, and walks to the bathroom. He opens the door and enters the bathroom. He takes his clothes off and enters the bathtub. He quickly takes a cold shower since Agrabah is hot in the morning. He turns the water off and gets out of the bathtub. He puts a towel on his body and walks out of the bathroom to his room. 

Jay changed into his clothes. He decided to wear a red muscle shirt, black shorts with a red stripe on each side of the shorts, and black sneakers. He put his long black hair in a ponytail. 

Jay tied the shoelaces on his shoes when he sees Ben already getting out of bed

Jay tied the shoelaces on his shoes when he sees Ben already getting out of bed. He grabs a pillow and throws it at him.

" Morning Sleeping Beauty~" He greets him with a smile on his face.

Ben groaned in annoyance when Jay called him that. He shook his head and smiled greeting Jay politely. 

" Morning Jay. We have a big day ahead of us. We are getting a tour around Agrabah" He informed him.

Jay nods his head feeling curious about Agrabah since his father is from Agrabah. He walks out of the room leaving Ben behind because the King has to get ready. He closed the door behind him as he walked through the halls of the palace. He stops walking and smiled when he sees his beautiful girlfriend Adrielle walking by herself with her back on him. He decided to surprise her by walking up to her slowly and wrapping his arms around her waist. 

" Hey, beautiful" Jay whispers greeting her with a loving kiss on her right cheek. 

 Adrielle turned her head to the right slightly and smiled when she sees her handsome boyfriend. She turns her body and wraps her arms around his neck. He looks at her with loving eyes. 

" Hey, handsome" She greets him with a loving kiss on his lips. " How did you sleep?" She asked once she pulls herself away from him.

" I slept well" Jay smiles. " How did you sleep? Mal wasn't snoring loud right" He teased since he sees Mal as a sister and loves to make fun of her at times.

Adrielle giggles. 

" No. How was Ben?" She asked. 

" You know. I learn something new about our new King. I didn't know he can have his fangirl moments" He chuckles. 

Adrielle laughs taking Jay's right hand with her left hand as she walks by his side. She smiled feeling happy to be with her boyfriend.

They soon arrived at the main room seeing Mal, Ben, and the others. Jay and Adrielle stand next to Ben and Mal. They stayed quiet when Genie entered the room with Fairy Godmother and Merlin. 

Genie looked around when he spotted Jay. He remembered his conversation with Aladdin and decided to keep an eye on the young man. He looks at all of the students and smiled explaining to them what their schedule would be like. 

" Alright. Form two lines. Auradon Prep stands on the left and Merlin's Academy stands on the right" Genie used magic to make his hands bigger to seperate the two schools. " Okay! Who is excited to have a tour around the Kingdom?" He asked using magic to bring his hands back to normal.

Students cheered feeling excited to learn about Agrabah.

Jay walks with his classmates as he puts his hands in his shorts pockets. He looks around wearing a curious expression. He's curious about his father's hometown and see how it's like.