Ch. 3 I want to go

It's night time and Jay dropped Adrielle off at her room. Before Jay left, Adrielle kissed him on the lips. Jay blushed kissing his girlfriend back on the lips. Adrielle pulls back and looks at Jay in the eyes. 

" How are you feeling?" Adrielle asked.

Jay smiled. 

" I'm feeling better now that you kissed me" He chuckles.

Adrielle blushed. 

" You sure because we are leaving to Agrabah tomorrow morning" She stares at him. " It's okay if you don't want to go" She smiled softly. " I could tell Professor Jane that you are sick" She takes Jay's right hand with her right hand and grasped it lightly. 

Jay brought Adrielle's right hand to his lips and kissed it softly.

" I want to go..." He whispered. 

Adrielle's eyes softened.

" Alright" She smiled. " You should go and rest" She squeeze Jay's right hand lightly. " I'll see you in the morning" She looks at him with loving eyes. 

Jay smiled.

" Alright. I love you" He tells her.

" I love you too" Adrielle blushed. 

Jay turns around and walks away from Adrielle's room.

 Adrielle watched Jay disappear out of her eye sight. She turns around and closed the door behind her. She walks towards her bed and lays down wearing a worried expression on her face

" Jay...." Adrielle whispered. " I know you. You want to be happy around me but....I can't help feel like your sad" She frowns. " I just hope that you know that I'm always here for you" She closed her eyes and falls asleep with a peaceful expression on her face. 

Jay arrived at his room seeing Carlos asleep with Dude by his side. He smiled a little when he sees the blanket on the floor. He picks the blanket up and placed it over Carlos and Dude so they could be warm. He walks towards his bed and lays down wearing a confused expression on his face. 

" Agrabah" He whispers. " The home where my father was from and where my mother is at" He bites his lips. " It's also the home of my father's enemy" He turns his body and stares at the magic lamp that he kept as a souvenir. " I don't know what to do if I see my mother in person " He sighed. " But I do know is that when I confront Sultan Aladdin. I want to know why he took my mother away from me...." He closed his eyes and falls asleep knowing he has a big day ahead of him.