Ch. 8 She's only a child

Genie and the students left the palace and enter the market. Genie informed the students that they have to stay close and to not wander off. Jay looks at the market and noticed that it reminded him of the Isle. He looked at his girlfriend and smiled when he sees her admiring the beautiful Agrabahian dresses. He wrapped his right arm around Adrielle's waist and ask her what dress she likes.

" They are all so beautiful but I adore the lavender purple dress the most" Adrielle tells him. " I want to try it on but...we can't buy anything at the moment since Genie is telling everyone about the history of Agrabah's market" She sighed.

Jay nods his head. 

He looks at the lavender purple dress and hummed. He wanted to go steal it but he didn't want his girlfriend to get mad at him. 

" Oi! You street rats!" A loud male voice shouts.

Jay turns around seeing two children stealing apples. His eyes widened a little when the merchant caught a little girl while the little boy ran away. His eyes narrowed when he sees the merchant grabbing a big sword.

" I should punish you for trying to steal my fruit" The merchant growled angrily.

Jay sees the merchant slowly raising his sword to the air while he pinned the little girl's arm to the stand. He noticed other merchants or customers are paying attention to them. He growled angrily not liking that no one is helping the little girl. He lets go of Adrielle and runs towards them.

Adrielle turns around and sees Jay marching towards the merchant and a child. She gasped when she sees the merchant holding a sword and was about to cut the child's arm. 

" Hey! Let her go!" Jay shouts grabbing everyone's attention.

Genie turns around seeing Jay punch the merchant in the stomach while grabbing the sword away from the merchant.

" She's only a child!" Jay snapped. 

" S-S-She was stealing" The merchant coughed.

" So. She's only doing that because she can't afford to buy food for herself and her brother" Jay tells him. " If you want money" He pats the man's back. " Why don't you take mine" He quickly pulls the man's wallet from his pant pocket. " Here it is!" He smiles. " Enjoy your money" He takes out a couple of dollars from the man's wallet and gives it to him. " I hope you have a good day" He smirks as he puts the man's wallet away in his own shorts pocket. 

Genie watched the whole thing with amusement. 

' It's like seeing Al....' He thought. ' The kid really is my god son' He sounded happy in his mind. ' I can't wait to tell Al!' He smiles brightly. 

Jay walks towards Adrielle and looks at her.

" Adri-" He was cut off by Adrielle giving him a hug.

" That was very nice of you to do that!" Adrielle smiles brightly.

Jay blushes.

He hugs Adrielle back feeling happy that his girlfriend isn't mad at him. He gives his girlfriend a sweet kiss on the lips. He can't wait to buy that beautiful lavender purple dress for his girlfriend and using the man's money that he stole to buy it.