The New Boy

Author's Point of View (P.O.V)

A year ago, a big mansion was build. It was said that some people will be living there once it was finished building.

Two boys, (m/n) (l/n) and (b/n) (l/n) moved there. No one else was living there other then maids and butlers.

It has been a few days that the two boys lived there. The neighborhood only learned their names and age. (b/n) was 18-years-old while (m/n) was 13-years-old. They came from a wealthy family and was raised by wealthy parents. The only thing nobody knew was where their parents we're. Some assumed working and some assumed dead.

(m/n) P.O.V

I walked through the halls of my home. Walking straight to my brother's room. Once I reached his room, I knock softly on his door. I heard a "Come in" and opened the door before walking inside until I was infront of my brother. "(b/n), can we go to the town now? I'm getting bored staying in my room doing nothing." I said and (b/n) looked up at me. He sighed. "Fine. Go get ready. I'll be at the front door in a minute." he said and I squealed happily, before running to my room.

Time skip. . .

Author's P.O.V

(b/n) and (m/n) walked out of the mansion, having to be escorted by a butler named Gen. They made it to the town and saw Gravity Falls Mall.

They walked in and was amazed by how many shops there was

They walked around the mall, having many people looking at them

They walked around the mall, having many people looking at them. Some girls squealed at how cute (m/n) was. Some girls blush when they saw (b/n). Cute plus handsome was to much to make girls faint. Some boys blush but some just groan in jealousy.

(b/n) and (m/n) went into shops and ventured more.

Time skip. . .

Once (m/n) and (b/n) we're done touring around, they wanted to explore Gravity Falls more. So they went to this place called "The Mystery Shack" though the "S" fell down. Both boys walked in and was amazed by how many interesting yet amusing stuff there was. Some were scary and some we're really magical looking. A man with a hat and a black suit approached you two and greeted. "Welcome to The Mystery Shack! Where everything is real and mythical! My name is Stanley and I will gladly show you around!" he said and made (m/n) giggle at his silliness.

"Thank you." (b/n) said. (b/n) walked away with the man while (m/n) and Gen walked another way. (m/n) looked around, finding many interesting things. "Hello there! I am Mabel Pines! What's yours?" a girl with brown hair said. She suprised (m/n) a bit but he smiled. "My name is (m/n) (l/n). It's nice to meet you." Then a boy who wore a cap and had brown hair as well approached (m/n) and Mabel. "H-Hi. I am Dipper Pines. Its nice to meet you. Can we be friend's?" the boy also known as Dipper said, his cheeks a bit pink. "Of course! Im (m/n) (l/n) by the way." (m/n) said and smiled. (m/n) looked wt Gen "This is my butler, Gen Shiranai! He follows me to many places and is very nice!" (m/n) said. "Its nice meet you Miss and Mister Pines." Gen said and bowed gentlemanly. Mabel giggled.

The three started chatting and (m/n) found out they were twins and we're a year older. (m/n) also found out that the man named Stanley was their uncle. (m/n) knew he would have a lot of fun here in Gravity Falls.

A/N: So, since this is a remake it will be different. I am trying to make chapters longer and more better. I hope to get readers as much as I got on the other one. Thank you for reading. (b/n) is brother name. Also, about (b/n) looks you can just think of a brother that you always wanted.

Thank you for reading!